Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

Since I've done this twice before, its not a difficult trip, but your transport has to be in tip-top mechanical order otherwise you'll run into trouble.

 

Personally, I'll be bringing a spare head gasket just in case, well, thats providing I take my KE25 over for it.

 

Cheers

Mick

 

 

if you make it out of the driveway, you'll make it back no worries.

 

BHG's don't stop a rolla (if it's K powered anyway....those A engines just aren't tough enough)

  • Replies 62
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you make it out of the driveway, you'll make it back no worries.

 

BHG's don't stop a rolla (if it's K powered anyway....those A engines just aren't tough enough)

but but i have an A engine (bottom lip quivers)

 

lol i see you quoted me below haha, i never aw the 5L mullet reply.

but but i have an A engine (bottom lip quivers)

 

lol i see you quoted me below haha, i never aw the 5L mullet reply.

 

the 5L mullet was from a different thread, but i've just lumped them into the one quote box.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not long now

I'm going to organise a meeting for those SA members in the next week to give you all an idea of what to bring etc :)

 

It'll be pretty relaxed, maybe make it at KFC or something so we can get some food and discuss :lmao:

I'm going to organise a meeting for those SA members in the next week to give you all an idea of what to bring etc :)

 

It'll be pretty relaxed, maybe make it at KFC or something so we can get some food and discuss :lmao:

no worries

oooo KFC gravy gravy gravy!

 

O . . the meetup sounds like a good idea to :y:

holly crap I'm confused

can some 1 run me threw this cruise i am interested

sorry about the research facter

dates

were will we be going?

thanks myles

Hello All!

 

Just thought I had better get a link happening over here for this great event once more.

 

Our 3rd year running this Ocean Rd Cruise should be bigger and better than ever, destination yet to be announced.

 

So bring up your ideas either here or in the main thread in the Vic section and we wil see what we can all come up with for the next big trip!

 

JP

 

Vic Ocean Rd Thread

 

SA Attendance:

 

Raven

Budowski

 

myles you need to read the very first post.

 

then click the link in the first post, and do a little more reading :y:

lol Myles, you said it yourself, you need to do a little research.

 

The Great Ocean Road was in Victoria last time I checked, so maybe check in the Victoria section. You might be surprised what you find there :y:

holly crap I'm confused

can some 1 run me threw this cruise i am interested

sorry about the research facter

dates

were will we be going?

thanks myles

Pretty sure this cruise will be over 1500 kms and will require sleeping at some stage and has been so widely discussed its in almost every community section. I don't think your car was at all road worthy last time we saw it.

 

Next time before posting think to yourself how much crap are you going to cop for not having a little more of a read, i see so far its gotten to the point where no one wants to help you, there might be somthing to think about there don't you think ?

 

Just being neutral not starting anything.

  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is only next week.

 

I've been contemplating whether I leave on the Thursday night to hit Naracoorte Friday morning and do a little cave exploration in the Naracoorte caves.

 

I think this would be agreat idea, if not, we do it on the Monday or Tuesday (if anyone wants to stop over in Naracoorte for an extra night, that would be cool).

 

Any takers on this one?

Ok, this is only next week.

 

I've been contemplating whether I leave on the Thursday night to hit Naracoorte Friday morning and do a little cave exploration in the Naracoorte caves.

 

I think this would be agreat idea, if not, we do it on the Monday or Tuesday (if anyone wants to stop over in Naracoorte for an extra night, that would be cool).

 

Any takers on this one?

gotta leave friday night both of us have to work and i reckon we will be abit stuffed see how far we get :|. ill see if i can get tuesday off, will get back to you tomorrow

Edited by Budowski

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.