Mc Donalds Meet

chrisandliz

Hiya boyz, I think we should meet up at a Mc donalds and talk about "racing" and the race car.

Any one work at Mc donalds? (cheap meals)lol

I was thinking Forrestfield Macca's but it is not set in stone. (hell hungry jacks it better)

We could try to get Dan (former leader) to give us his unfinshed ke30 speedway car. lol

Chris

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down,

but could i suggest a maccies that we can get to without 80+ speed limits?

freo?

Sounds full of goodness... trouble is, i'm less likely to get pulled over for speeding in a 80+ limit area. I am stuck with night shifts, so sunday afternoon is still always the best time for me.

Why can't we go faster that 80km?

I only get to go 50km if we go to Forrestfield. lol

Well, i go as fast as i feel anyways... just don't tell the coppers that.

How's about that Hungry Jack's idea??? I totally agree that it's better than maccas... please chris please???

Hope we get a better turnout than our cruises... hahaha

how's about the macca's on albany highway? (not just because it's closest to my place... hehe)

I do know 4K's like the wet, so we should meet before all this rain is gone...

WIN!

cmon freo. i can get there without goin ova 80 haha

Freo's nice... we could do that darn cruise i planned for last time... it ends down there. lol
Yeah.. sorry that I didn't come to that one. Feel bad but I presumed there wasn't going to be enough people going for a cruise. I'll come to this one if we know there are going to be people going.

Yeah.. sorry that I didn't come to that one. Feel bad but I presumed there wasn't going to be enough people going for a cruise. I'll come to this one if we know there are going to be people going.

YES... you bad bad man... lol. Well, if people are keen, I have got a few really quite pretty maps made up. I guess we need to motivate people with more than just our witty humor and good looks...

So, ladys and gentlemens, what's a time and date that works for as many as possible?

This Sunday is probably best for me... but that depends on when Chris wants to help me with my conversion. I'm guessing he'll say Saturday but if not then I can come Saturday.

All good... I got nightshift all week, so sat is great for me for a change... hey, you guys need a hand with conversions??? might be a fitting time to talk about such things as racecars...

All good... I got nightshift all week, so sat is great for me for a change... hey, you guys need a hand with conversions??? might be a fitting time to talk about such things as racecars...
Haha you should ask Chris not me. I'm guessing we probably won't. We've got the 5k out, just have to take the 4k + gearbox out of my car and replace it with the 5k then stick it and the gearbox back in.. shouldn't take too long.