Corolla's Doing What They Were Made For.

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad
*quote* 4 faggin corollas u mean go pimp the men you dumb basterd them cars are junk get a life and buy a real car like a chevy *quote*

what a tossa he doesnt no a good car if it run up his arse.

stupid little buttplug.

^^^^poor bastard. inferiority complex due to small penis

bro your shit aint tight toyota are a suck i bet your grandma could drive your car fag my dad kicked your cat get a real holden and keep it real only my dads lube comes in 2 litres aight foo' i am the boss pimp :greenbounce:

I too couldnt resist, so heres what i had to say.

Modded Corolla Owner ([email protected]) Saturday, February 12 2005 5:39pm

These corolla's are doing better burnouts than some of the holdens that i've seen at the easternats. Keep it up boys. These holden fans are just cracking the shits because their cars wont do that. As for toyota's being unreliable - well my 1.5litre has not seen a day when the tacho hasnt hit 6000rpm, and it has been doing this for 4 years. Unreliable - Pfft. As for the VL driver, well my '74 corolla has killed many a Commodore on the street. How embarrassing is that for you?

ah yeah so i'm bored really late at night and decided to rewrite a few of these people's comments and repost them. It needed to be done for them.

tersminator ([email protected]) Thursday, February 17 2005 3:42am

corollas make nothing more then good recylced metal for coke cans (coming from a man who thinks coke cans are made of iron), when u think about it....4cylinder engines (naturally aspirated), are nothing more then half an engine (when compared to v8's, not to mention half the weight, didn't you realise i was a moron when you saw my name?)_ seriously u waste all that money on an antique it that not even a wrecker will accept (like my mum didn't accept my c__k. like hell, she spit shined it) , and u think or c

s15 drifter ([email protected]) Thursday, February 17 2005 3:32am

WOW...... i suck. what an awesome car u legend i wash myself with a penis on a stick!!! i also drive a crap car. i think i'm killer with a nasty online message. but i drive a peice of junk. any one can put random bullshit on the internet. I f_ckED MY SISTER BECAUSE I NEVER GET LAID. nice mags can i have them???

Imitation of Grant ([email protected]) Thursday, February 17 2005 3:28am

What a great car, all u sane people that like your "sic" 2 litre slice of heaven, the only good thing that comes in 8 litres is my mums anal lube. Get a shit car like myne a 1994 Toyota Landcruiser 79 series turbo diesel. Its a go anywhere f_ck my dad in a swag in the tray kind of vehicle. Its a big heavy diesel that is no way made for speed or accelaration yet i'm still in denial lol

haha ahhhhhm.... i reckon it was worth it. a bit uncouth i know but you get what you give. man some of these people are tools.

i didn't write this one but i nearly fell of my chair in fits of laughter when i read it:

dazza ([email protected]) Wednesday, October 13 2004 10:23pm

i got 5 leeter v8 commerdore it drag youse poofs off of ya muma arss arfta i get my dole check and git sum woodstocks an drinkum wif moi gerlrind shazza and me mate waino. yoos gay poofs you only got harf a ingine in that front weil droive pees of pile shit yous gay poo poo poofs.

bahahahahahaha :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

oh and i did this:

Holdens own ([email protected]) Saturday, February 12 2005 2:49am

Man these cars are so homo as if you would ever drive a japanese car. Get a real car with a real big engine. Old japanese cars are unreliable. Holdens can do so much better burnouts and you can get them for under $100 still running, honest. My VL commodore has real Aussie Grunt and beats supras and skylines. I am a man with a real car, its a real holden none of this pussy jap crap. I wish I had a big throbbing c__k in my mouth. I am a bogan f_ckwit.

lol it rules to be easily amused