Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

you should move to SA jip

we gots it for 89c yesterday :dance:

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 yesterday!!!

 

Not on!! Hating work lately.

 

Ooh ooh I know!! I'll swap with you!! You come down here in the 23 degrees and I'll go up there deal??

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

As long as it isnt *** muggy like it was here today.

My "OMG Guess What Happend Today" was that i got a big envelope from the SACE (South Australian Certificat of Education) people.

 

I put off opening for a while and when i finally did, guess what i found out .....

 

I Passed my SACE (Yr12) Wooooo :)

Aww man, everyone's got cheaper fuel than us. Normal unleaded is still 109.9 and 98 is 122.9.

Man, my servo's a rip, can't believe I work for them. and contrary to popular belief we don't get any discounts, not on fuel, not on instore stuff. Nothing, oh no we get free shit coffee from coffee machine and free slushies that taste like shit as well!!!

 

At least the pay's alright i suppose...

was 96.9 for E10 here yesterday (hornsby-central coast too)

 

paid 1.12 for 98 octane on tuesday

 

 

 

On another note, I got my uni results for the semester just gone, distinctions all the way!

 

happy considering I thought Id failed the final exams (had done pretty well in assesment work so only needed 9/50 in the exams to pass the courses, but Ds overall is awesome!)

 

I currently have 5 low loaders sitting in the yard waiting for me to go load trucks on, its about 27 outside, nice and humid and sunny.....

 

I'm sweating like crazy!

no get your own coffs harbour, 30 degree weather, with the sun out, beach roaring, bmx's to ride, cars to drive, and girls to check out!! its the shit :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.