Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 197.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red and Even. :D

 

I usually do two that way i have twice the chance. Sux tho when it comes out as black odd. ;)

 

I wait until there are 2 red or 2 black rolled in a row and bet the opposite

Zoe was your waitress?

Yep she was and we went out to do a bit of shopping and came across her working at a donut shop :D

I sold a friend's car for him today while he was on holiday.

I now have 6 g's in cash, in my left hand, right now.

 

 

I am very, VERY tempted to go and drop it all on one hand at the Casino, which is just minutes away...

 

 

Last time I did something like that, I won... and walked out with enough cash to start my own business.

 

 

Red, Black. 50/50 odds.

 

 

The temptation is.... overwhelming.

 

 

I wonder what Jesus would do...

 

Jesus would buy a scotch on the rocks, bet all on red, win, then walk out of the Casino with a girl under each arm while smoking a cigar. Or atleast that's what I image he'd do.

i got a 12 mp camera for christmas!! and now pancakes are made yeewww!!

 

I'm off then!!

 

merry christmas!

  • Author

I came home at 1am this morning. Mum and dad were still at church and my room was a mess. I promised mum my room would be clean for xmas (OMG THE LAPTOP JUST FROZE AGAIN!!! I THINK I'VE FIGURED A WAY TO SAVE IT!!) So anyway I got started and cleaned the mountain of crap off the bedside table, the thing that should resemble a computer desk with massive non working paperweight, and under the bed.

 

I ended up disposing of many empty bottles, 3 pairs of shoes and lots and lots of paper. All up it was a massive garbage bag.

 

On the bright side I found my 11 month old birthday card, decided to look inside it and found an unscratched scratchie. Sadly I could barely scratch it so I just scratched what I had to (the shortcuts) to see if it was a winner. :D It wasn't.

 

 

Oh and exactly one month from today till my birthday!! ;)

Happy early birthday

lol

hmmm Mum's Christmas ham tastes like Turkey. :)

 

Ha so was it ham or turkey?

  • Author

My niece was refusing to go to the toilet just now so me and my sister were like, "That's it, we're going to flush you" So my sister lifts the lid as I was carrying her over and there was a floater in the loo. lOl Now that's punishment.

My omg today... well has been for a few days actually, is the Ward my missus is in, is next to Ward 4k :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.