The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Today we found a half full box of cadbury milk tray chocolates and picked it up [god knows why] and took it home [once again, why?]

Now we're debating whether it would be safe to eat the chocolates.

Could they be injected with drugs? :P

What do you think?

Like i've always said

try it, you'll never know if you never go

:wink: hang on that was an Northern Territory tourist add

Don't eat it.

Well today I rang the hotel I'll be staying at for my birthday to ensure it'd be okay to have a group of people by the pool for a bbq. Then I sent out my invite via SMS. I think it may have been cheaper just to buy invites and send them out normally as each invite was 3 messages long.

Now I'm just a little worried about how many people may turn up. I sent 33 messages meaning that could turn out to be 58 people :D

Just think some of those 58 people could very well be single baby making machines

:P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to but the chick that owned it was on her way back to the "thing" and i don't want to give her a head to match her stupid looking sunnies. I've seen the thing around town a few times so i'll see about getting photo's

I was going to but the chick that owned it was on her way back to the "thing" and i don't want to give her a head to match her stupid looking sunnies. I've seen the thing around town a few times so i'll see about getting photo's

Do so, I like the toyota yaris.