Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Today we found a half full box of cadbury milk tray chocolates and picked it up [god knows why] and took it home [once again, why?]

 

Now we're debating whether it would be safe to eat the chocolates.

 

Could they be injected with drugs? :P

 

What do you think?

Like i've always said

try it, you'll never know if you never go

 

:wink: hang on that was an Northern Territory tourist add

 

Don't eat it.

 

Well today I rang the hotel I'll be staying at for my birthday to ensure it'd be okay to have a group of people by the pool for a bbq. Then I sent out my invite via SMS. I think it may have been cheaper just to buy invites and send them out normally as each invite was 3 messages long.

 

Now I'm just a little worried about how many people may turn up. I sent 33 messages meaning that could turn out to be 58 people :D

Just think some of those 58 people could very well be single baby making machines

:P

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 197.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what if you get herpes???

who's the southern american retard now!!

Oh yeah and before i forget

My girlfriend went for her driving test today

There's a new red P plate terror on the road now

:P

And while i'm on the subject of being at the transport department

 

The uglist looking Yaris came in

Metallic hot pink or something with chrome looking TRD stickers over it

and a cannon muffler hanging out the back

I was going to but the chick that owned it was on her way back to the "thing" and i don't want to give her a head to match her stupid looking sunnies. I've seen the thing around town a few times so i'll see about getting photo's

I was going to but the chick that owned it was on her way back to the "thing" and i don't want to give her a head to match her stupid looking sunnies. I've seen the thing around town a few times so i'll see about getting photo's

 

Do so, I like the toyota yaris.

You have got to be phucking kidding

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.