The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

QUOTE (JiP @ Jan 15 2009, 10:29 AM)

So tell me this, Do you like the smell of acetone while your eating your Big Mac?

:|

:jamie:

And yes Jon, I do hate the smell of acetone while I eat.

If you removed the capitalised 'd' your point would carry more weight.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I had it right to begin with. Cause there is no reason for the letter to be capitalised after a comma. Oh and I would have spelt it correctly if I was on my laptop. I have spell check here while on my phone I have predictive text.

And Dan, the answer to your question is no. :|

My OMG for today is:

I went down to my exhaust shop as the guy that works there still owes me $50 from some turbos i sold him.

He was working under a overrated black Pontiac Trans Am. I was standing there while he was using a 9" angle grinder to cut 2 pipes under this Pontiac. I was watching him and all of a sudden the angle grinder stopped and he was crying out FUCCCKKKK. he ripped off his gloves and his glasses and hit the deck.

Turns out the blade grabbed the pipes and proceeded to run up his face from his lip to 3/4 way up the side of his nose.

I don't know how deep the blade dug in but there was soo much blood, last i saw of him he was beign rushed out to the car to be driven off to the hospital.

I'm pretty worried :y:

ouch! hope he lives! or else you might have to fight for your $50! haha. just kidding.

A 9" angle grinder? to cut pipes under a car? moron deserves to get cut up then.

If anything you would use a 4" grinder, most of the time, an oxy torch.

working with any sort of grinder, wtih your arms in a raised position is never a really safe thing. And for exhausts, its always alot easier to remove the pipes to cut them (if it needs to be top knotch, for most cars its just an oxy it off on the car, then quick grind over with the air grinder, then a slap and tickle with the new pipe and welder)

9" grinders are banned on most construction sites these days due to accidents and injuries.

ouch! hope he lives! or else you might have to fight for your $50! haha. just kidding.

A 9" angle grinder? to cut pipes under a car? moron deserves to get cut up then.

If anything you would use a 4" grinder, most of the time, an oxy torch.

working with any sort of grinder, wtih your arms in a raised position is never a really safe thing. And for exhausts, its always alot easier to remove the pipes to cut them (if it needs to be top knotch, for most cars its just an oxy it off on the car, then quick grind over with the air grinder, then a slap and tickle with the new pipe and welder)

9" grinders are banned on most construction sites these days due to accidents and injuries.

Yea, hes alright. still in hospital tho.

He was intalling a twin 2inch system on the Trans Am. even Kev (the boss) was wondering why he was using the 9inch.

Twas only a flesh wound, Literally !! No damage to the bone or teeth. Kev had a look at his glasses and there was a massive gouge out of them. Looks as if the blade lost a chunk, grabbed the pipe and ran over his glasses and down to his top lip.