Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

And what sucks with what market value would be on an old car like that.

 

Oh and I just turned the TV on. And WTF is Win!! :y: Its channel Nine dummy!! :P

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 197.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

exactly so I'm gunna get rooted if it is bent and they wanna write it off........

lil dickhead should of been watchin the road especially when you just got lisence......

well if all does go bad i might look into a ke70/ae71 panel van....

Haha, Mine has a great big dirty "WIN" in the corner. Nine/Win, I think they are one in the same. :y:

  • Author

So why after all these years are there still two different names?? Still owned by the same people right?? Of and is there still 7 and Prime??

Yeah I know it is actually pretty weird. Something that I've never really taken notice of, but yeah we get both Prime and 7 and Win and Nine. Really have no idea why.

 

 

 

Also, how about AB DeVilliers getting out. First I've seen someone get out hit wicket (that I can recall)

Should be able to claim it against his insurance or his parents with a nice letter from a solicitor and see if you can add in a loss of income due to not being able to get to and from work.

Thats happened to me - I had to pay for taxi fare so the old fart could get to and from bingo twice a week

Also, how about AB DeVilliers getting out. First I've seen someone get out hit wicket (that I can recall)

 

I've seen Sachin Tendulkar get out hit wicket with my own eyes... now that was :y:

LOL yeah my dad said the same thing.....''if she wants to fight it we'll take her to court"......

I don't think it will get writen off.... if it does can i still get parts off it/keep the car???????

Wow! Was it some crazy circumstance like getting knocked out and hitting the wicket or just some small concentration lapse and stepping onto the stumps? Such an uncommon way to get out for any batsman, let alone Tendulkar.

Yeah I know it is actually pretty weird. Something that I've never really taken notice of, but yeah we get both Prime and 7 and Win and Nine. Really have no idea why.

Yeah i noticed that when we was down that way

Normally 7 and 9 is city channels

where as prime and win are regional channels

 

Yeah true with it being some peoples life cause my old grandfolk use to do it as well for the social stuff

But this old guy was getting a lift from friends to and from the place - caught him in the act a few times

APIA insurance "Oh no no thats not possible he told us he needed a taxi"

  • Author

And did her have a receipt? I found it bull that after my last crash they charged for new badges for the tailgate even tho they could have used the old ones.

if it does can i still get parts off it/keep the car???????

If its been claimed by the insurance agency

than its only if you can get to it before they see it.

But realistically, no. Most times you do have the opportunity of buying the car back. Just have to ask if they don't ask you

alright cool cos if they turned around and said we'll give you $1000 for i would be devestated....... i nearly paid that much for the wheels alone lol....

well cheers for your input lads I'm off to hit the hay :y:

  • Author

Swap the wheels out before you hand it over. Same might want to be done with the sounds system. Oh and the seats too. Ohhh the seats mmmm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.