Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

I saw something funny on the way home from work yesterday. The big permanent highway led sign said...

Broken down cars cause congestion.

I never knew that! thanks captain obvious!

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no get your own coffs harbour, 30 degree weather, with the sun out, beach roaring, bmx's to ride, cars to drive, and girls to check out!! its the shit :)

 

Yeah, insane girls like your little scene lol

Yup Yup!

 

its the goods :), but not really but its all ig ot for the moment ahaha

 

its getting into summer, which means, scene time is almost over and it moves into beach blonde!!!! yeeeww!!!

Trav, scene girls were never on it was always out.

 

But beach blondes FTW!

haha each to there own mate ahaha

 

yea boi beach blondes and latinas all the way!!! thats what I'm keeping an eye out for at the moment!!

Oh my OMG for today.

 

At work talked to an elderly lady who has a Sigma like I used to, and a spare car which I might be getting to change chassis for...so I can get a Sigma again yay.

HaHaHaHahhahahahah wen to the pub got drunk and madea tower takes a looook stilll drunkies soooo hahaha

just look

'post-6856-1229600363_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1229600397_thumb.jpg

post-6856-1229600432_thumb.jpg

Too make a tower this good you need to use KENO pencils and drink alot of CAPTIN MORGAN hahahahaha

ill do the samsies tomorrow night........ kinda fed up with work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

OMG!! I was conned to go out to the skids. I've never been before and I don't plan to again.. I watched some loser in a Soarer oversteer into a 4x4 that had its door open and a girl sitting in it with her legs hanging out. It wasn't pretty. He later got decked as he tried to leave.

 

Serves himself right for being a try hard and crashing. I bet insurance wont pay up either. But even tho the chick was crying as she was in pain none of her mates called an ambulance or thought of taking her to the hospital.

OMG!! I was conned to go out to the skids. I've never been before and I don't plan to again.. I watched some loser in a Soarer oversteer into a 4x4 that had its door open and a girl sitting in it with her legs hanging out. It wasn't pretty. He later got decked as he tried to leave.

 

Serves himself right for being a try hard and crashing. I bet insurance wont pay up either. But even tho the chick was crying as she was in pain none of her mates called an ambulance or thought of taking her to the hospital.

 

Are you hanging around with Des?

  • Author

For this reason i'm not looking forward to work today.

Yesterday and today we are working on the penthouse apartments of this building near the city. I counted the steps yesterday and there are 100 till you hit our floor. Yesterday with the amount of times i went up and down, i did 1000 steps. :) As i said, not looking forward today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.