The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went through all the unopened bank statements in my room. I found my credit card statement. OMFG!!! 19.45%!!!! Well Monday, I'm switching banks. The bank my sister works for sounds way better.

OMG Having a bad bad day at work!!!

Firstly I screwed a screw into a water pipe while sheeting the bathroom. Then every time I mixed up a batch of adhesive to stick the sheets to the brick walls, it spat the mixture back at me cause one arm of the beater was broken and I had to cut it off last week. Then it begun to hail and all I could do it watch the ice fall on my car. Then as we finished, I spiped over in the mud. And lastly, to top it all off, while waling to the car a nail went through my shoe and into my foot!!!

Jim's coming out tonight!! (Jim Beam)

Indeed it does.

I just remembered something...

On the drive home from work my lane on a round'a'bout was flooded. I couldn't swerve as I'd take out my boss. So I drove on through. Lolla got a nice wash. :D

Hmm, just what we need. More cats.

I hope that you don't them the roam the neighborhood. Thats shits be off the most. Cause you can't have pet birds cause they kill them, they crawl all over your cars and scratch the paintwork. Then they spend all night outside your bedroom window growling, setting off the sensor lights. GRR

As you can tell, I'm not a cat person.

i have a pretty big back yard so they usually roam around there... neighbor on one side has a dog.. but its scared of the cats,. and the other side sometimes sits out the back having a coffee and patting them lol..

Think we will keep one out of the 2 litters, then get the 2 mums and the kitten fixed so they can still have the fun, but without the kitten after wards :D

but you get csh from pet shops for animals, we have our 3 pups and they go from 170-250 bucks a pup!! that helps the car fund :hmm: and you probably get more in a city pet shop.

let the cats do there thang and get money for it :D

Travis

o and congrats :hmm: