Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm not really into tea or any fruit. I should get into them tho. Trying to eat veggies. If I don't buy them my parents wont cook them.

damn, there really good for you, youll feel better inside if you eat healthy

you are what you eat :)

Try white tea :)

Edited by Jason

I live on easily transportable/peelable fruit, and a big f@$koff glass of V8 juice in the morning. I swear that stuff is the only thing keeping me alive, cos man I eat some garbage.

Had an Austar chicky babe come around and door knock dis-arvo.....

Told her that we wasn't really interested in austar.

The girl and my girlfriend wound up talking about tongue piercings, where she lives and a few other things, i got a little bored so i wondered off back to the tv.

Hear them say bye, door closes, girlfriend comes up to me and tells me that Tammy is coming around on the weekend for a bit of fun.

 

 

Got a call just before from her asking if its ok with bringing a girlfriend over as well........

 

 

:) :)

  • Author

I can't take this crap anymore. Its too much for me. I'm ending it now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm deleting all 2230 messages in my phone inbox. Just a month and a half from a years worth.

omg i have the weekend off!!! first time in 10 months.... its going to be a big one got the HR Annual this weekend.

Last night drove to canberra in an ae82 seca (overheating, bald to the wire front tyre, auto 4ac). Left Bathurst at 10.30pm. Got in canberra at 2am. But the interesting bit, cleaned up 5 roos on the way, Hard hits too. Only damage on the rolla was a cracked front bumper and the right hand indicator in the bumper. No dents, scratches, or anything else surprisingly.

 

Cheers

Jake

  • Author

Well now I wanna see pics!!

 

Today I worked on a mansion. Like who the hell would have a spar bath in the middle of their bedroom?? And I just love how they have only a few openable windows. The house was like a sauna. Then my boss cornered me in one of 5 bathrooms and starts smoking. mmm passive smoke.

Had an Austar chicky babe come around and door knock dis-arvo.....

Told her that we wasn't really interested in austar.

The girl and my girlfriend wound up talking about tongue piercings, where she lives and a few other things, i got a little bored so i wondered off back to the tv.

Hear them say bye, door closes, girlfriend comes up to me and tells me that Tammy is coming around on the weekend for a bit of fun.

 

 

Got a call just before from her asking if its ok with bringing a girlfriend over as well........

 

 

:) :)

 

o.O

tougeing in the mtns was so much fun today.............................zomg i need sleep.

  • Author

I went for a drive to search for good scenic photo areas in the mountains today and I saw a Delorian. I bought it up at dinner and my sister and brother-in-law told me they know a guy with one. They've both apparently ridden in it and said they'd try to set me up with it :y: I can't wait!! :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.