The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

jobs are awesome, i have like 200 a week now to spend on rum beer and beam and the corolla, its about 50/50 between alcohol and car ;P

If your going to pubs you will need more than 100. Drinking at home is cheaper but not as fun. When you first start going out you survive on 50-70 at the pubs, but very quickly moves up to 200+ for a night on the town.

My OMG is how much better the front end of my car looks now i actually painted all the grill, bonnet trim, etc. didnt think it would make it this much better.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My OMG...

I figured out KE55's have round OR square headlights!!! Now the world makes sense... :)

Yep, early KE55s have the round lights, late ones have the square lights. They changed a few other things as well - tail-lights, door trims, grille etc...standard face-lift really.

Yep, early KE55s have the round lights, late ones have the square lights. They changed a few other things as well - tail-lights, door trims, grille etc...standard face-lift really.

I always thought ke55 was one model and then the next model (after a facelift) had a different number? Wow, turns out I know nothing. :)

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

KE30 to Update KE30

Different dash, rear demister standard, center console, new grille, aerial now mounted on A pillar, jack in boot no longer has its own mount, car now has a chrome mud flap on front guard, chrome bonnet vents now gone (replaced with built in ones, still vertical), radio now standard, seats change to fuller more comfortable seats, speedo now goes upto 999,999, steering wheel changes, wheels change (hubcaps discontinued),

KE30 to KE55

Only with different internal door handles, intrusion bars, new grille, headlights stick out (not sunk in), rear seatbelt hanger changes position, chrome mud flap now gone, new bonnet with power bulge, built in vents now horizontal, bonnet strip changes, steering wheel changes, bumpers change, engine change to 4K

KE55 to Update KE55

Square headlights, different grille, different bonnet and strip, FM radio, different seats with removable headrests, bumpers, tail lights, 5 speed, intermittent wipers, mags,rear swaybar, door trims, plastic window winders, colour coded door handles, chrome strip under car now gone, thicker front swaybar,

I'm sure there is much more but I must move onto another thread. And yeah, KE30 and KE55 are the same. Exactly the same :)

KE30 to KE55

Only with different internal door handles, intrusion bars, new grille, headlights stick out (not sunk in), rear seatbelt hanger changes position, chrome mud flap now gone, new bonnet with power bulge, built in vents now horizontal, bonnet strip changes, steering wheel changes, bumpers change, engine change to 4K

Sounds about what mine is but with the square lights