Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

OMG! I'm such an idiot. I just almost fried myself.

I was lifting up a bunch of 6m metal battens up onto a building i'm working on and i hit the pay tv cables that are just under the power lines!

It scared the crap out me!

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

holy shit, free bbq ahaha

 

nah that would scare the shit out of me

 

my omg, i have spent 300 bucks on suspension this week :jamie:

  • Author

Thats better than spending $1,000 :jamie:

 

And about the electricity thing, I was doing weights and I thought I'd turn on the radio. So I flicked the switch and it turned out that something else was plugged in. So I thought buggar it and flicked the switch off. When I did that I saw the brightest spark coming from the button part. It frightened the crap out of me.

 

I'm getting a feeling that someday I'll be electrocuted. My history with power goes back a bit. Like when I was 4 I stuck a wooden handled butter knife into a power outlet twice (2 diff attempts on 2 occasions. Don't ask me why). Then when I was in grade 9 I got zapped on the school stage.

 

Lets hope I'm wrong.

Why does "Kick start my heart" come to mind :jamie:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lol

:jamie:

 

I've found breakfast is the way to go

Thats better than spending $1,000 :P

 

And about the electricity thing, I was doing weights and I thought I'd turn on the radio. So I flicked the switch and it turned out that something else was plugged in. So I thought buggar it and flicked the switch off. When I did that I saw the brightest spark coming from the button part. It frightened the crap out of me.

 

I'm getting a feeling that someday I'll be electrocuted. My history with power goes back a bit. Like when I was 4 I stuck a wooden handled butter knife into a power outlet twice (2 diff attempts on 2 occasions. Don't ask me why). Then when I was in grade 9 I got zapped on the school stage.

 

Lets hope I'm wrong.

 

 

And you wonder why you have heart problems :jamie:

  • Author

The heart problems came at birth and even 9 years before that.

 

OMG! What else will happen in Brisbane. Storms every afternoon, flooding, tunnels closing, highways closed and now landslides.

Edited by JiP

KE30 also have the threaded holes in the floor pan to fit a K-T50 gearbox.

 

KE55 don't have T series holes in them also. But that's about it

 

Incorrect. My Ke55 has the threaded T50 bolt holes, which is why i have a TA22 Celica T50 bolted up without modifcation.

Incorrect. My Ke55 has the threaded T50 bolt holes, which is why i have a TA22 Celica T50 bolted up without modification.

 

 

Well Ill take back what I said then. Comes as a surprise as wrecker near me some KE55 sitting there not sure what year don't have holes. Interesting some did some didn't weird.

 

Is your KE55 made in Jap land or Aus Xany?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.