Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my New and Improved knee.....packed up and froze while i was waslking down the stairs this morning....fell from top to bottom.....so here i am at the bottom of the stairs in my pjs (not pretty ) and the front door opens.....

The next door neighbour who is young and male came to see if i was alright....he heard me swearing all the way down the stairs ...

 

 

Nice

I think its murphy's law If I'm in my pjs i will fall... if I'm dressed and looking alright i will not ...grrrr

id say a yes to that one jip

 

i can order the calender when i get paid yewwww :y:

 

didnt hapen today, but i think i found a wonderful girl finally! get to see her again soon!

haha front wheel drive

 

is your team or a team you know coming to Coffs Harbour this weekend for the rally championship, susposedly theres a worked ke70 rally car at the local car club, i need to go and check it out! should come down if you can will be a great day!

 

Travis

I know a couple crew with EVO's going down. I'm not, as I need to spend a weekend at home for political reasons. :D

 

I'm still yet to see a faster KE70 rally car than Tony Scott's car (TRD on this forum). You should come up here and see it. :y:

I spent yesterday driving an FWD rally car at Willowbank Autocross for a charity day. It was........ strangely alluring.

 

I still feel dirty though. :y:

 

I've been tooling around in an import Type R Civic lately... its an interesting departure (read: complete opposite) to the Chaser... ie: All revs, no torque, point wheels in required direction of travel and mash right foot into firewall, giggle like a kid who's had too much red cordial.

 

Its a fun little jigger, but I reckoned if I drove it daily my left appendages would bulk up disproportionately to my right from all the goddamn cog swapping you have to do to keep the bloody thing in the revs...

yea i might have to come up there, ill see the local ke70 first. might go see him this week if I'm in town

 

yea i wish i lived in a major city

I've been away for 4 days and there are 12 pages of new stuff!!!! I've missed rollaclub :bash:

i watched a push bike rider run into the back of a van today. i nearly pissed my pants i was laughing so hard, it was like something from a movie but way better.

Well... This one day we were taking my Rolla food shopping for the first time ever and I parked her under ground in a nice little empty corner of the car park, (I'm still on my L's and this was after like two months of driving... I still can't 90 degree park :bash: ) and as my parents and I were coming towards it with our trolley full off food I was looking at it and noticed that...

 

 

There were no cars around it ANYWHERE and the fluro lights were making the yellow, well, fluro and it was as if a beam had come down from heaven right on my car with angels standing around it in a circle holding up their hands in praise singing "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" and it was absolutely amazing.

 

 

Just thought I'd share.

I know a couple crew with EVO's going down. I'm not, as I need to spend a weekend at home for political reasons. :y:

 

I'm still yet to see a faster KE70 rally car than Tony Scott's car (TRD on this forum). You should come up here and see it. :(

 

:bash: so thats a 'politically correct' way of saying the missus won't let you go!?

I have an OMG! it was actually last thursday, an hour before we were due to leave for the airport, right out the front of our house, whilst we were waiting to pull into our driveway, I was passenger, and grabbing all my crap out of the footwell, whilst holding a coke can :bash: , an old lady in her corolla (new one) smacked into the back of the MR2 :y: ... she came over the rise, was looking at a lady with her dog on the other side of the road, looked up, saw us, locked it up and hit us.... it was actually a :y:

 

I'm still a bit sore, but we're all ok.... :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.