February 4, 200917 yr comment_314449 <br />ill buy it for $165<br /><br /><br /><br /> No! Bad grass cutter... Naughty Dan... Will an 85 diff bolt straight up? I know the late 70's ones will. Also, is it LSD and 5 stud? Report
February 4, 200917 yr Author comment_314478 ill buy it for $165 dan, i may have to ban you if you keep this up :P Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315021 yeah it 5 stud...but its not a lsd diff Darn... Will it bolt in anyway??? I mean, width wise... I'm sure a little bit of welding will be in order regardless, so long as it's short enough. Anyone have any ideas? Report
February 5, 200917 yr comment_315171 find some wrecking a 4x4 hilux and it will probly have a LSD in it...failing that i remember seeing somewhere that supra diff centres fit hilux diffs (older supra diff centers) i would say its roughly one of these measurements Regular Cab: 63.8 in (1621 mm) Xtracab Long Bed: 66.1 in (1679 mm) Xtracab: 66.5 in (1689 mm) but ill try and measure the length of the diff when I'm at the workshop next... Edited February 5, 200917 yr by suprnova Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now