August 12, 200818 yr comment_267717 the liteace diff should just bolt up. we see if it does in a few days Chris True true. Does anyone have access to a welder... just in case? Report
August 13, 200818 yr Author comment_267995 What colour do you want to paint the drive line? I like RED Chris Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_268872 What colour do you want to paint the drive line? I like RED Chris Red sounds good... make it go fast!!! Outside colours??? How's black front, green back with red lightning band between them??? Report
August 19, 200818 yr Author comment_269186 Do you just like the colours? (black, green and red) or is there a meaning behind them? coz, I like dark yellow (corn chips) Red (salsa) and green (peppers) Chris Report
August 20, 200818 yr comment_269192 Do you just like the colours? (black, green and red) or is there a meaning behind them? coz, I like dark yellow (corn chips) Red (salsa) and green (peppers) Chris OH YEAH!!! ok, I'm sold on the yellow red and green. Mine was kinda just a random selection i thought would look good. lol. Report
August 26, 200818 yr Author comment_270414 what should your team motto be? "You Can't kill a cactus (or a corolla)" Chris Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_270632 what should your team motto be? "You Can't kill a cactus (or a corolla)" Chris How about "Attacking with all 1,000 Needles!" Report
August 27, 200818 yr Author comment_270657 but the giant Catuar does a 10,000 needle attack (it does 9,999 damage) can really "F" you up super quick Chris Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_270671 but the giant Catuar does a 10,000 needle attack (it does 9,999 damage) can really "F" you up super quick Chris 10,000 needle attack will really "F" you up super quick. Cactuar Racing Catch us if you can... I'm stumped for ideas... Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275969 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KE20-corolla-bolt-i...1QQcmdZViewItem incase ur intrested in a roll cage! Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_276026 Why does it always have to be so far away!!!! Would cost a bomb to get it over here. Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276065 Why does it always have to be so far away!!!! Would cost a bomb to get it over here. I've asked for a price on postage anyways... If it'd be good to have, we should look at it... Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276165 well you have another shell coming for it it the next fortnight. :y: Report
September 19, 200818 yr comment_276166 Word from the guy is... It'd cost as much to ship as it would to build... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now