Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic Wreckers

Featured Replies

The shell on that 55 actually looks pretty damn good. If anyone is considering re-shelling their 55 coupe I'd suggest maybe checking it out.

Unfortunatley its not possible, once those cars go in thats it. The best thing

would be to just chop out the actual sections that are needed and work from there.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

  • Replies 425
  • Views 252.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone spotted and xt130/rt132 wagons on their travels? a mates after one as a project car. Strange choice of cars but he had one a while back and had to get rid of it.

cambellfield pick a part...

ke55 coupes still there

white ke 70 everything still on it

If anyone sees a ke30 2 door sedan at any wreckers, please, PLEASE let me know! :)

Cambellfield pick a part

Has a xt130 corona with the front end intact

Inc: struts, breaks and lca's

Hey guys, What's the standard of wreckers out west of melbourne. Hear you guys talking about Harvey and Centre Rd, which I'll go to if that's the only choice, but would love somewhere closer.

Hey guys, What's the standard of wreckers out west of melbourne. Hear you guys talking about Harvey and Centre Rd, which I'll go to if that's the only choice, but would love somewhere closer.

 

Gday MicMak. Harveys and Centre road are dead for ke10,20,25,30,55 and 70's at the moment so if your after parts for these model rolla's, I wouldnt waste my time traveling from western Melbourne.

Gday MicMak. Harveys and Centre road are dead for ke10,20,25,30,55 and 70's at the moment so if your after parts for these model rolla's, I wouldnt waste my time traveling from western Melbourne.

 

Sweet, well thanks at least for the heads up, I'm after a 55. Was gonna check out Campbellfield yesterday, ran out of time. I'll probably be going out in a week or two, i'll let you all know how it goes.

Sweet, well thanks at least for the heads up, I'm after a 55. Was gonna check out Campbellfield yesterday, ran out of time. I'll probably be going out in a week or two, i'll let you all know how it goes.

 

WAS a 55 at Kilsyth Pick-A-Part, not sure if it's still there, but was last week! Hope it helps!

WAS a 55 at Kilsyth Pick-A-Part, not sure if it's still there, but was last week! Hope it helps!

Thats a yellow 1979 sedan, 4 door. Its a manual but without lifting the bonnet the motor

appeared to have dropped and the gearbox was hanging unsupported underneath the car.

But overall it looked like an original car.

theres a white ke70 slant front at comberfield pickapart

Edited by agius

  • 2 weeks later...

Thats a yellow 1979 sedan, 4 door. Its a manual but without lifting the bonnet the motor

appeared to have dropped and the gearbox was hanging unsupported underneath the car.

But overall it looked like an original car.

 

It was auto last I saw mate

It was auto last I saw mate

Okay, I thought it was manual for some reason. Anyway a tidy ke55 sedan Pick a part

Campbellfield, this one is a manual 4 speed however. Cracked dash, preety good condition

bolt on panels and very nice bone coloured vinyl seats. That was over a week since I last

saw the car so things can change.

Okay, I thought it was manual for some reason. Anyway a tidy ke55 sedan Pick a part

Campbellfield, this one is a manual 4 speed however. Cracked dash, preety good condition

bolt on panels and very nice bone coloured vinyl seats. That was over a week since I last

saw the car so things can change.

We grabbed the Hockey Sticks off it. :)

I was at Kilsyth today - there's a Slanty and a flat front side by side. They cleared out a silver flat front that was there.

They were put out within the last week so there's still plenty of parts on them. Usual bits are taken.

 

I took the front bar, grille and an un-cracked overflow/washer bottle unit today.

 

The yellow KE55 is still there too, although it's probably almost ready to go out. It still has the chrome bumpers front and rear - although they aren't super.

 

Also, there's a Crown there which was unusual/rare, possibly a 77-79 model, not sure.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.