Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

The shell on that 55 actually looks pretty damn good. If anyone is considering re-shelling their 55 coupe I'd suggest maybe checking it out.

Unfortunatley its not possible, once those cars go in thats it. The best thing

would be to just chop out the actual sections that are needed and work from there.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, What's the standard of wreckers out west of melbourne. Hear you guys talking about Harvey and Centre Rd, which I'll go to if that's the only choice, but would love somewhere closer.

Gday MicMak. Harveys and Centre road are dead for ke10,20,25,30,55 and 70's at the moment so if your after parts for these model rolla's, I wouldnt waste my time traveling from western Melbourne.

Gday MicMak. Harveys and Centre road are dead for ke10,20,25,30,55 and 70's at the moment so if your after parts for these model rolla's, I wouldnt waste my time traveling from western Melbourne.

Sweet, well thanks at least for the heads up, I'm after a 55. Was gonna check out Campbellfield yesterday, ran out of time. I'll probably be going out in a week or two, i'll let you all know how it goes.

Sweet, well thanks at least for the heads up, I'm after a 55. Was gonna check out Campbellfield yesterday, ran out of time. I'll probably be going out in a week or two, i'll let you all know how it goes.

WAS a 55 at Kilsyth Pick-A-Part, not sure if it's still there, but was last week! Hope it helps!

WAS a 55 at Kilsyth Pick-A-Part, not sure if it's still there, but was last week! Hope it helps!

Thats a yellow 1979 sedan, 4 door. Its a manual but without lifting the bonnet the motor

appeared to have dropped and the gearbox was hanging unsupported underneath the car.

But overall it looked like an original car.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a yellow 1979 sedan, 4 door. Its a manual but without lifting the bonnet the motor

appeared to have dropped and the gearbox was hanging unsupported underneath the car.

But overall it looked like an original car.

It was auto last I saw mate

It was auto last I saw mate

Okay, I thought it was manual for some reason. Anyway a tidy ke55 sedan Pick a part

Campbellfield, this one is a manual 4 speed however. Cracked dash, preety good condition

bolt on panels and very nice bone coloured vinyl seats. That was over a week since I last

saw the car so things can change.

Okay, I thought it was manual for some reason. Anyway a tidy ke55 sedan Pick a part

Campbellfield, this one is a manual 4 speed however. Cracked dash, preety good condition

bolt on panels and very nice bone coloured vinyl seats. That was over a week since I last

saw the car so things can change.

We grabbed the Hockey Sticks off it. :)

I was at Kilsyth today - there's a Slanty and a flat front side by side. They cleared out a silver flat front that was there.

They were put out within the last week so there's still plenty of parts on them. Usual bits are taken.

I took the front bar, grille and an un-cracked overflow/washer bottle unit today.

The yellow KE55 is still there too, although it's probably almost ready to go out. It still has the chrome bumpers front and rear - although they aren't super.

Also, there's a Crown there which was unusual/rare, possibly a 77-79 model, not sure.