Ke38 4agte Motor Is Out

duggy

"rolla skid video"

unless this was done in controlled conditions and on a race track you are an idiot :cool:

nothing but a hoon :sob: and not a person that buys a car to admire it.

this is what i feel like doing to people like you :hmm:

you should not be on the road

there ya go changed

Edited by roladude

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates: ok guys first of all skid video has been removed sorry if i offended anyone with that and roladude if u could please remove the link out of ur post thanks.

next u no those holes behind the seats in the panelvans i decided to put subs in them. ive seen a few people talkin about doin this but haavent seen any pics yet anyway ill post up my pics tonight.

next u no those holes behind the seats in the panelvans i decided to put subs in them. ive seen a few people talkin about doin this but haavent seen any pics yet anyway ill post up my pics tonight.

Hey mate, DON'T put your subs in the holes where you're talking about, UNLESS you can make a half decent moulded fibreglass enclosure for them. But even if you did this I reckon you'd be pushing it for the capacity you would need for a 10" sub. Reverse mounting them might bump it up to sufficient voluum but this would wreck the practically of the wagon.

There's sometimes a lot to be said for a removable, pre-fab, correct voluum sub box.

No sub box = "free air subs" = "air pmps" = don't bother!!!!! :P

Hey mate, DON'T put your subs in the holes where you're talking about, UNLESS you can make a half decent moulded fibreglass enclosure for them. But even if you did this I reckon you'd be pushing it for the capacity you would need for a 10" sub. Reverse mounting them might bump it up to sufficient voluum but this would wreck the practically of the wagon.

There's sometimes a lot to be said for a removable, pre-fab, correct voluum sub box.

No sub box = "free air subs" = "air pmps" = don't bother!!!!! :P

yeah mate i no its a horrible box design but i wasnt overly fussed i just sealed the box with spandy foam did some rough calculations and i have about .38 cubic metres per sub so its not to bad

there ya go ive fixed my post

different idea on the subs are they behind the seat on the floor :P

i have not looked in a panelvan before except a 120y datto

the 120y's have a spot for back seats but have a panel bolted on top

is the corolla the same

yeah just 8 inch holes in the back but mine didnt have a panel over them dunno if they came with one