1978 Ke36

Shaun36

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alittle update. have got my extractors made up not and sidedraughts mounted up to the manifold.... but not propley yet. found a spare grill for $8 so i thought why not? also got some pics of when i decided to push it outside for the day. have painted up the brake lines and brake booster and are all back in now. would the admin of the forums be able to put the progect called Aa in here? was meant to reply to this post but did something wrong along the way.

post-6217-1221376052_thumb.jpg

post-6217-1221376062_thumb.jpg

post-6217-1221376074_thumb.jpg

post-6217-1221376084_thumb.jpg

post-6217-1221376093_thumb.jpg

post-6217-1221376103_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
That is rad!

lovin the new rims too, what size/offset?

overrated Rolla wagons are the best.

Cheers, Ben.

yeah wheels should suit it good with a clean up to the centres. they are 14x6.5 with offset of around +8 have not heard from him for a while though but they are in the country..... so hopefullly he has not sold them on me

Edited by Shaun36

• 2 weeks later...
This thing is awesome, top work and effort buddy. You should clean up that spare grille you bought and chuck it on. I had a grille like yours then put one like you have bought. It looks heaps tougher.

Cheers

Matt.

Thanks for the comment. Yeah have tidied it up the other day and polished the chrome on it, only thing i need for it is some clips for it.

Cheers, Shaun

• 4 months later...

Have got this thing going finally. Have not got side draughts or exhaust system on yet but just have 3k carb.... and pea shooter standard exhaust.... just until i can afford to get side draughts tunned/get back from uni next. Quickly took some pictures tonight before i leave home for another 10 months tomorrow. Still have big wheels on... but am still looking for some 13's/14's. Anyway here is a couple of pics

263_6350small.jpg

263_6346small.jpg

Not very good but you get the idea.