Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug's Delicious 5k Ke30

Featured Replies

  • Author

some more bent pics:

post-6023-1231824523_thumb.jpg

post-6023-1231824618_thumb.jpg

Playing with front lips.

post-6023-1231824743_thumb.jpg

post-6023-1231824786_thumb.jpg

Allot straighter:) still might need a bit more, but will see what it looks like with the new guard.

post-6023-1231824931_thumb.jpg

post-6023-1231825059_thumb.jpg

New overrated guard :| $44 from u pull it, NO! rust NO dents!!! as good, better then the one that was on there before, pitty i am gonna strip it anyway, unless someone wants to swap who has a overrated guard that has a rolla this colour?

post-6023-1231892501_thumb.jpg

 

P.S cheers Jason for lending me your front apron for a referance to get the front end straighter :jamie:

Edited by DouggehKE30

  • Replies 192
  • Views 89.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did you hit man???

What kind of car was it, it did some damage how hard did ya hit it???

  • Author
What kind of car was it, it did some damage how hard did ya hit it???

 

Might all well tell now :jamie: :|

Hyunday Elantra wagon (speeeling?) of all things, thought they would crumble over the power of toyota. :yes:

I was hardy moving, just not paying atention, as i was trying to get my phone out of my pocket, then acadently took my foot off the clutch, then BANG! :S :? I just yelled and hit my head on the steering wheel. put the hand break on and got out to talk to the lady i hit. I think i said sorry about 100 time in a minuite. She was so nice about it though.

I don't think her car had any damage that i recall, and she has not rung up since the day after to talk about insurance and what not?

 

This happend only 2 blocks away from my house so i just drove home, it was fine untill i tured left OMG it sounded like death, the wheel was rubbing on the guard, but since i only had 1 more left turn i just kept going.

 

I couldnt stand looking at it so my friend picked me up and we went to where we originally planned to go, and ended up having a great night :hug:

 

So deciding to do a respray of all the bolt on panels, so the will look overrated :y:

That sucks man just more uneccacary work that you have to do :y: , remeinds me of a time when i accidently run up the ass of a falcon (falcon had a tow bar to make things worse) in my celice as soon as i had let the clutch out, falcon stopped I was still going at a t inersection of all things, pushed all of the left gaurd back and i could hardly turn left or right without rubbing tyre onto gaurd. But good old toyota get out the hammer and persuade it back into place

  • Author

Thought i would see what this looked like.

I think It might look better if it was just the center horizontal stripe that was painted white.

 

What do peeeeeople think?

post-6023-1232170121_thumb.jpg

what else were you planning on painting white??

and yes that pin stripe looks the sex!

don't exactly know what I'm looking at but still.. LOOKIN GOOD!

We are looking at the white pin stripe around the door windows and the white rear quarter vent?? Looks good. I love the venetians and the white interior. Go white dash too :y:

  • Author
We are looking at the white pin stripe around the door windows and the white rear quarter vent?? Looks good. I love the venetians and the white interior. Go white dash too :(

 

 

HA HA! woops, sorry all. was verry vaige, and yea jip is spot on, rear quarter vents painted white, just too see what it looks like. I was trying to say leave the vent black exept the horizontal line paint white. hope that clears it up.

 

Future plans.. all depending on when i get a job ;)

=Get Carby (webber)

=Finish rebuilding 5k...put in.

=get new grill and front skirt and overrated bumper.

=get perfect colour match and Repaint, all bolt on pannels

=Then redoo the pinstripes

=white wall rims.

=pollish rims

 

=Fix rip in Drivers seat.

=Superchargeeeeeer

=hubcaps, white walls on steelieas

 

Btw i might not reply too promptly as i am in Port lincoln, Sailing in another Sailing National titals..this time against the Olympic Gold medalests in the 470 class (4.7m long sailing dingy)

  • Author
We are looking at the white pin stripe around the door windows and the white rear quarter vent?? Looks good. I love the venetians and the white interior. Go white dash too :D

 

White dash...do you mean the dash cluster (dials) or he actual dashboard, because i have thought about making the dial backgrounds white, but it is allot of messing about, and cbf at the moment. and there is no way i would paint my dashboard white, it would make it a wee bit hard to drive.

 

car has hardly moved in a month as i have been away sailing allot(going again soon) thus nothing much has happened

I still need a couple of pannels check WTB thread.

That is all.

  • Author
White dashboard would be cool. I've seen pics of people painting theirs tan.

 

I thought that would make it very glairy/hard to see. as it would reflect onto the windscreen.

I think the rolla has traveled a total of 100km in the last month, most of that was today, soo hot

I was told that too, so that's what stopped me from doing it. But if everything is white, the whole reflection on the windscreen will be white, and you shouldn't notice it. Cause at the moment the reflection is black and you've learned to look past that.

Well that's my opinion and I'd like to see how it goes. Plus some people have tan dashes and gray dashes and they come stock.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.