• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry, you won't go to prison...

I got caught drag racing 9 months ago.

My lawyer got my hopes up saying ill lose my licence for no more than 12months and i'd cop about 1000 dollar fine...

What happens...

I end up copping 18months and a 2000 dollar fine...the maximum you can get.

So yeah, i still got another 9 months left, lol...

Don't worry, you won't go to prison...

I got caught drag racing 9 months ago.

My lawyer got my hopes up saying ill lose my licence for no more than 12months and i'd cop about 1000 dollar fine...

What happens...

I end up copping 18months and a 2000 dollar fine...the maximum you can get.

So yeah, i still got another 9 months left, lol...

I watch two people get 3 months prison for driving offences on wednesday. The new laws bite but oh well

i did a runner from the cops, lost them, but they had my plates... only copped a $170 fine and no loss of demerits

WIN!

on the defect thing, the guy who mentioned tow ball, i've seen people get done for faded paint and missing a mudflap... pathetic really

Des,

What was the deal for the tow-ball defect..?

2 months disqualification aint bad do you ahve to go back to ure l's like in SA?

i stupidly got caught in first week of p's doing 120 in a 60 zone and i forgot my lights were off:S

Cop sed he was sitting behind me doin 115 and took him 130 to catch up and he sed just tell me what speed you were going and ill let you off nicely and i kept replying my lights were off and by what i know i was going 55 haha. In the end he said let me check your speedo to see if it work he worked up to dash and flashed light on it and said oh ok, how is he suppose to know if it works when cars stationery??? haha then the other cop said have you been drinking and was like nah and she said thats ok because if you said yes i would of breathod you. Stupids cops they ended up lettin me off with one demirit 202 dollar fine and warniongs for reckless driving no lights or indicator instead of 4 demirits for 60ks over the limit haha. Didnt even check my car for defects tyres were bald haha

p.s and he also called my ke55 a shitbox:O i felt like saying took ure sweet time to catch up to me haha