Why You don't Hoon.

Des

But the guy beside us got away and the cop wasnt too happy when i was arguing that either.

Was the guy beside you in a more expensive car ? ?

There's a VY Commo out my way that seems to be invisible to the cops

No matter what speed, how loud, and all while displaying 'P' plates :lol:

My 2c

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was the guy beside you in a more expensive car ? ?

There's a VY Commo out my way that seems to be invisible to the cops

No matter what speed, how loud, and all while displaying 'P' plates :lol:

My 2c

Wow cops not picking on someone with P plates wtf?

We had someone who used to hoon around in a vs commodore in the town we grew up in. Cops deliberately ignored him and picked on my partner who had a little mango ke30 at the time. We thinks it was because the bloke in the commie was ringing in the cops with drugs. He owned a 'wreckers' where he rebirthed cars which also seemed to go unnoticed by the local constabulary. :P:

Hooning sounds like something I'd get caught for. Fortunately i've always been in the wrong place at the right time for the cops not to catch me. I've had my share of very near misses of getting done over by the cops. Geez. I hope you get out of this one with no jail time...

i have only had my license for 2 months now and have been pulled over already. the reason, one third of my p plate was under the blue strip at the top of the wind screen. the officer said i was trying to obscure the plate. i'm sorry but shouldn't the governments resources be put to better use catching murderers or something? i never understood why some people have a deep hatred for the police but i'm starting to understand.

i have only had my license for 2 months now and have been pulled over already. the reason, one third of my p plate was under the blue strip at the top of the wind screen. the officer said i was trying to obscure the plate. i'm sorry but shouldn't the governments resources be put to better use catching murderers or something? i never understood why some people have a deep hatred for the police but i'm starting to understand.

Ah you're from south east Melbourne too!

Yeah, the police are pretty bad in our area from what I've heard. I used to be very active over in the Japanese import forums and what they get done for is just stupid. I guess their job is to get those with illegal mods or who are doing something illegal, but the way they go about it is unfair. What can you do? Drive a stocko car and be off your Ps...

I've been lucky and have only run into the police once. It wasn't because I was acting/driving stupid, but because someone else was. All good though, I'm not gonna cop bash them on the net, they were good to me and let me off with a warning (my car was clearly defectable).

A mate got defected twice for his number plate being bent in to fit inside the bumper on his 180sx. Its the stock bumper for that model and the car passed rwc and compliancing so.... They defect people for the stupidest things like having a tow ball on your car when your not towing, Thats right thats a defect.

I drove through tyre smoke 10 seconds before i did my "skids" and the cops didnt pin him. Dam 400hp torana's getting away with it. Also got my car back today and my exhaust tip has been snapped off, A hole in my muffler and a kink in the exhaust and they claim they didnt do it. My mate, The police and myself watched it get towed on and there was nothing wrong with the exhaust till i picked it up. Trend towing are dodgy pricks.

my mate got done buy a moterbike coppa for his sports steering wheel bieng to small, but the thing was he had the papers saying it was legal size in his hand an was waving them in his face but he was just a wank an said nap i don't care what that says, i say its to small.

and the next day he went to regancy and got it off defect straight away and off he went....

corrupt???? YEEESS!!!

also sorry ta hear about ya licence mate i no how ya feel, i lost mine for a year then had to do my p's test again to get it back (which was pretty much the crappest thing in the world) got it back had car accident, apparently i failed to give way so i lost it 3 points and being on my p's i only had 4 then i recieved a letter saying "due to all previous offences you have gone over your 12 points and will immediatly loose your licence for 3months...."

i really really wanted to cut my self that day.... hah,

but now I'm very happy as i can drive from tomoro, finally :lol: i will be laying very low, no speeding, no burnouts...

hey atleast you didnt wrap your aristo around a stobey pole and now have to pay $11.000 debt off to etsa...(my brother)

cheers, haydo.

I just got off a "Double jepardy" points thing. Think Tassie is the only state that does it.

Was supposed to loose my licence a year ago for 3 month through lost of points. But we get the option (for fully licenced drivers) to have 1 point for 12 months. If you loose this 1 point, then you loose your licence for 6 months (or double to original period).

It was sooo hard, but I kept my nose clean for 12 months and now have 12 points again!! :eatlead:

QLD has this option of 1 point on a good behavior lisence as mate is currently on one he got it about 2 weeks back.

Also I got towed a while ago after a break down and the truck smashed up my sump, threw steering alignment out (don't know how) and bent the rear of my exhaust. Was some tow guy RACQ use. So I just hate commercial tow trucks in general. Small operators I find much better.

Cheers

Cameron

I'm sorry but the late night mountain roads call is to much for me to ignore, as they always say there is a time and a place but if they took the consideration to build more tracks for as to use the problem with hooning might and i say MIGHT not be so bad, in saying that there is somthing about racing on the mountain passes, i have raced on both track and street and i always come back to the street.

The time: late evening

The Place: Mountain roads (or anywhere away from suburban areas)

Thats my 2cents worth the greatest advice i ever got tought at school was never get caught

(WOMEN ARE LIKE TURBOS, ALWAYS WAITING TILL THEY ARE READY)

post-5172-1218017901.jpg

Theres plenty of us that go to the track and do it legally but its always the same guys every time and we rarely see more than a handful of new guys... usually not people that have been doing it illegally. They reopened lakeside in Queensland so they've given us an opportunity up here to prove our point. The continued bitching does not prove anything and you know as well as I do you're just using it to justify what you're doing to other enthusiasts. Hell you live in NSW. No other state has more open race tracks than NSW! What more do you want? The track time is available and affordable so don't use it as an excuse.