Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Corolla Video

Featured Replies

Apart from that being the slowest download of my life, this board does not condone illegal acts of that nature.

 

It gives the rest of the us a bad name.

 

As that is on a public domain, people have been charged on video evidence such as that. You may want to consider taking it down.

 

I preferred the first one. At least the right wheels were spinning, and he was doing it in a controlled enviroment, and not behaving like a tool.

I lost my license for it and thats why I don't care about showing it around... It was like 2 years ago and I'm over that stage now...

 

I'm sure all of you have been there before...

I'm sure all of you have been there before...

Honestly? No, I never did that. I was fortunate enough to get into motorsport almost as soon as I got my license, which therefore gave me no need to do things like that.

 

You've obviously paid the appropriate penalty for what you did, and accepted the results, which is all good. However, I would like to point out that it is not something that is encouraged around here, as seen by the previous two posts.

 

I apologise for being somewhat of a Nazi about it, but I'm VERY passionate about such things.

 

Just as long as we all understand each other. :D

Edited by Redwarf

rollaclub might not, but i can respect a good nighttime industrial estate burnout. you do them at night in deserted places so you don't lose your license or harm other people or their property, so you deserved what you got :D

 

that has to be a gze to hit the limiter in second, yeah?

Edited by Super Jamie

that first video was slick..........:D

Yeah and its got to be a stock K engine in there no doubt..

 

That driver really does have the skills. He's evidently done it a fair bit.

Yeah and its got to be a stock K engine in there no doubt..

 

That driver really does have the skills. He's evidently done it a fair bit.

stock 4k engine? I don't think so... read the post I posted on page one.. turbo 4A-GE..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.