September 26, 200818 yr comment_277364 Sorry to hear that Adam. Good luck with everything. Can't even imagine... :yes: Report
September 27, 200818 yr comment_277582 Thanks guys. So are we going ahead with this cruise on Friday? I think we should! Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_277789 Goddamn straight we are. Hungry's at when andy? Come on guys lets go have our selves a cruise :yes: Report
September 29, 200817 yr comment_277830 Sorry to hear about that Adam, Hope things work out for you. Will still be joining in on the cruise. :yes: Man, i 'need' a good rust and spray job, everytime i clean my car, its never clean... :hmm: lol. Report
September 29, 200817 yr comment_277872 Meh, I'll take over at this point then. I've just realised I'm going to have to get a lift home from work (it's not my week to drive) and then drive straight back to Casuarina. Could I bum a lift with someone instead? I'd just need to be picked up from CDU (Casuarina). Report
October 1, 200817 yr comment_278481 What's going with this cruise? Unfortunately, i guess i'll be working up until 6-7ish, but i'm guessing people don't want to do a sunset cruise..or do they? Anyways, still waiting for a time from the organiser of the cruise.. Report
October 1, 200817 yr comment_278520 Hrrm might have had something pop up Edited October 2, 200817 yr by Pure-SX Report
October 2, 200817 yr comment_278592 Oh well, looks like I'm not coming then. Shock! Horror! Another RollaClub cruise becomes another epic fail! Edited October 2, 200817 yr by ancullen Report
January 9, 200917 yr comment_306230 when theres a cruise in adeladie, there were actually people there. i didnt know that car cruises actually had cars??? f@$kin darwin Report
January 10, 200917 yr Author comment_306484 darn this thread close it adam everyone knows that rollaclub in darwin can never put on a cruise Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306865 What a load of bullshit. We have had a few RollaClub cruises back when there were members that actually wanted to bother turning up. If you have a problem with there not being cruises, then each of you should take a look in the *** mirror and acknowledge that if you put some effort in (turning up would be a bit of effort), then things might happen. I've tried arranging multiple cruises where there's been darn all response from members, and it wears pretty *** thin. Andrew at least went to the effort of trying to arrange this one, I announce I won't be available for it, and suddenly no one else can be bothered coming either. As well as attending NT Motoring Council meetings on behalf of RollaClub to try and get our name out in the community and perhaps get involved with other clubs to try and get some interest up (which is how we got involved in the 2008 Motoring Extravaganza and the 2008 Shannons All Clubs Day), I have also investigated the option of forming an officially recognized club in the NT, either through RollaClub, or a general Toyota club. I was put off this idea by the complete lack of interest by existing club members who only seem interested in using RollaClub as a chat forum. Even that's dying in the arse, and to be honest, I don't really care. If that is going to be the attitude of members, then I'd rather spend my time doing things for NAMSC, as at least there are other members that work towards improving the club, and even just attending club activities. If you're pissed off and think that nothing happens with RollaClub in the NT, do something about it. Quite a few of you are getting your cars together now, and there will be quite a few more 4A-GE's populating NT roads as a result. It would be GREAT to see them all out together in a cruise, and before that, just having a get together to chat about how projects are going. My house is available, and as of Saturday, I have a backyard. If you all want to come around for a BBQ and some drinks - great! How's Saturday night for you all? Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_306919 no can do chief. alisons big bro/sister in law pretty much and her niece are up and will be catching up with them :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now