1990 & 1991 Atcc

Group A

I'm slowly restoring an ex-Bob Holden Group A Corolla Sprinter and I'm struggling to find any photo's or records of the car at events other than Bathurst.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with photos, entry lists, reports or results from the Australian Touring Car Championship in 1990 & 1991.

[email protected]

Members dont see this ad

Is that the one that at one point had a 1GG in it? This was somewhere around the early mid nineties that it was at a workshop in Tullamarine, I think it was still Bob's at the time, although I can't remember which series it was being run in. Could possibly find out if it's the same car......

Is that the one that at one point had a 1GG in it? This was somewhere around the early mid nineties that it was at a workshop in Tullamarine, I think it was still Bob's at the time, although I can't remember which series it was being run in. Could possibly find out if it's the same car......

The sister car to mine was still owned by Bob Holden in 1993 when he fitted a 2 litre Toyota engine and ran the car in the 2-litre Toruing Car Championship against naturally aspirated Sierras, 2 litre BMW M3s and the early Super Tourers.

The sister car to mine was still owned by Bob Holden in 1993 when he fitted a 2 litre Toyota engine and ran the car in the 2-litre Toruing Car Championship against naturally aspirated Sierras, 2 litre BMW M3s and the early Super Tourers.

No worries, I know he had a couple of them, and that was the one I could get info on.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I met Bob Holden at the Phillip Island classic not long ago. He said he still attends many historic events with his little corolla hatch. It might be in your best interest to see if you can get into contact with him as he is an extremely helpful and approachable bloke. Also put up some pics of the beast if you have any!

Best of luck.

Matt.

I met Bob Holden at the Phillip Island classic not long ago. He said he still attends many historic events with his little corolla hatch. It might be in your best interest to see if you can get into contact with him as he is an extremely helpful and approachable bloke. Also put up some pics of the beast if you have any!

Best of luck.

Matt.

Thanks Matt, i see Bob regularly at historic race meetings and was talking to him on the phone just yesterday. He's got some photos he is going to try and dig up.

I have a few photos of the car racing back in the day, and a few of it now, partly restored.