Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is??

Featured Replies

Okay, the question is... What is Jon's new car??

 

Number 10, what could it be??

 

If anyone that knows answers (the people I've told) I'll delete your post :jamie:

I think i need another one too mate.....

10 is a fair number i think....

Tell me it's another KE25.......

If not, What then??????????

 

C'mon Jon tell us........

Edited by PHATKE20S

post-1373-1219464259_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

thanks Trev. Its identity was meant to be kept a secret. :jamie: Where is the photo of me with the jerry can??

What happened to delete the above type of post?????

Well you can't exactly tell what it is in the photo so i don't know what Jon is worried about.

  • Author

I hope that when I go out there this weekend I'll bring its future wheels and give it a clean. Then I'll officially reveal it. So Dougie, did you see it??

I hope that when I go out there this weekend I'll bring its future wheels and give it a clean. Then I'll officially reveal it. So Dougie, did you see it??

 

Dougie didnt come over, Next weekend is fathers day so let me know when you are coming.

  • Author

Oh crap, well that means Sundae is a no goer. Oh well, another week with no brakes (2 weeks). Thats if your free the following Sundae?? My brother in law drove it yesterday and didn't want me to drive it later. He offered me his car. lOl.

Oh crap, well that means Sundae is a no goer. Oh well, another week with no brakes (2 weeks). Thats if your free the following Sundae?? My brother in law drove it yesterday and didn't want me to drive it later. He offered me his car. lOl.

 

Maybe saturday cause you gotta do something about them.

Oh crap, well that means Sundae is a no goer. Oh well, another week with no brakes (2 weeks). Thats if your free the following Sundae?? My brother in law drove it yesterday and didn't want me to drive it later. He offered me his car. lOl.

You better get those brakes fixed mate.... :dance:

Don't want to crash again especially now it's all nice and yellow again... :no2:

Then I'll officially reveal it. So Dougie, did you see it??

I saw a similar vehicle that Trev posted in the "Rusty Relics" thread the other day?

But that one looked to good to stay there at the wreckers anyway.......

It had to be SAVED.

That's what you can tell your parents mate? eventually.......

Is the grille true to the car?

 

if it is, dead give away!

 

cheers phatke30!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.