What Is??

JiP

Members dont see this ad
I hope that when I go out there this weekend I'll bring its future wheels and give it a clean. Then I'll officially reveal it. So Dougie, did you see it??

Dougie didnt come over, Next weekend is fathers day so let me know when you are coming.

Oh crap, well that means Sundae is a no goer. Oh well, another week with no brakes (2 weeks). Thats if your free the following Sundae?? My brother in law drove it yesterday and didn't want me to drive it later. He offered me his car. lOl.

Oh crap, well that means Sundae is a no goer. Oh well, another week with no brakes (2 weeks). Thats if your free the following Sundae?? My brother in law drove it yesterday and didn't want me to drive it later. He offered me his car. lOl.

Maybe saturday cause you gotta do something about them.

You better get those brakes fixed mate.... :dance:

Don't want to crash again especially now it's all nice and yellow again... :no2:

Then I'll officially reveal it. So Dougie, did you see it??

I saw a similar vehicle that Trev posted in the "Rusty Relics" thread the other day?

But that one looked to good to stay there at the wreckers anyway.......

It had to be SAVED.

That's what you can tell your parents mate? eventually.......