Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

Members dont see this ad

That's what I've been running for the last 6 or 7 years. 1 step higher in heat range and they have a shorter electrode which is suppose to help the spark being "blown out" under boost. Heard of them being used in anything from a blown 202 to an rb25.

In other news I've made some good progress in the last 2 days on my custom cas, so hopefully I won't be too far off freeing up some 315cc injectors for you. I'll text you some pics of the cas.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah looks a little lean, throw the plugs in and see how it is (you'll want them if it fixes the miss or not) and if it doesn't sort it out get the new squirters in. 440cc will be plenty big enough.

Really happy with the cas, machine guy did a great job, even machined me a cap out of Teflon. Will cost me an old bumper from the shed and a six pack! I'll upload a whole heaps of pics soon but I'll text you a couple in the meantime.

• 4 weeks later...

New plugs haven't helped at all, Miss is now lower down in the rev range. Going to reload a tune from when it was running well and go from there!

Rising rate fuel reg has become rather noisy now also. Not sure if that could be causing me an issue at all