Ke30 2Door...Almost Done

skd30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know what a 2 1/4 sounds like, mates got one on his ke25 3k, sounds nuts up the street everyone thinks some nuts car is about the smoke it up the road.....then the corolla comes round the corner at snail pace haha....however.....i do a lot of trips to Tamworth (bit under 4 hours drive) and its nice when you can hear some music over the sounds of the exhaust

Go for the 1 3/4.

It's what i'll be going with for the 4k in the 38, plus its the outlet size of the extractors i have.

Had a 2" on the 30 and thought it coulda been better.

Great progress tho, looking awesome!

cheers,

"coulda been better"? power wise, or the note?

where did you get you extractors from may i ask? might get some, atm its standard headers into twin engine pipes.

Just an all round "coulda been better"

don't get me wrong it went well but it lacked down low.

I brought in a heap from NZ about 2months ago.

Rito, well ill have a good yarn to the blokes at the shop to see what he has worked on and what he thinks.

missed that boat then didnt i lol, think i might have even seen that post, my bad

uni finishes in 2 weeks, then ill be onto it, plan to have the car on the road within the first-second week of holidays, so would need some within the next month. The exhaust place might be able to get me some, he seemed pretty helpfull

Edited by skd30

Had a bit of a scribble sitting at my desk...some ides for door cards. Planning to cut out the old Toyoda logo (or get some lazer cut) and put it under the vinyl to give a 3D logo.... any thoughts? my speakers are split (tweeter and woofer)

doorcards004.jpg