G O K A R T I N G - Deposits Now Due, See Within Plz

SeptemberSquall

Type of Race Start  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh fk offff!!!

I havent had the net for a week and i missed out on Go Karting! Sep.Squall if there are any positions please let me know on 0433 333 350 yes thats my number lol

Last time i went karting at ACE karts, came 2nd by 0.015 which is B/S haha

Have fun guys. Go hard or go home

hey dude, still a spot available for you

need a deposit asap to confirm

my acct details are in the thread

it's your lucky day

sorry buddy it'll have to be tomorrow for the deposit. I had some after school classes to attend and now i'm buggered.

Matt.

no problem dude

on the subject of deposits

had a few people fall over when the hand had to go to the pocket

I'm a bit overbooked now and paid the deposit up front for those who said they were coming :hmm:

so if you're knowing anyone who is keen to come,

word em up otherwise I'm gonna do a few hundred dollars out of my pocket to pay for the fallovers who don't come :hmm:

;) :) :D let's go go karting :y: :y: :)

Edited by SeptemberSquall

Hey mate, managed to recruit a mate from school to come gokarting (left a message on your phone regarding this) :y: I will get the cash from him tomorrow and deposit it into your account under - KART Matt + 1. Let us know if there are any problems with this.

cheers

Matt.

Edit

I have deposited $120 (60 from me and 60 from a friend) into your account this afternoon. The lady at ANZ wouldn't let me put a description in so i put my mobile number as a reference number. Hope all is well. :y:

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Hey mate, managed to recruit a mate from school to come gokarting (left a message on your phone regarding this) ;) I will get the cash from him tomorrow and deposit it into your account under - KART Matt + 1. Let us know if there are any problems with this.

cheers

Matt.

Edit

I have deposited $120 (60 from me and 60 from a friend) into your account this afternoon. The lady at ANZ wouldn't let me put a description in so i put my mobile number as a reference number. Hope all is well. :)

Hey mate, got your message and left you one too on the fixed line phone you called me from.

Will put you on the list for 2 people and look forward to seeing you there!

Anyone else keen?