October 10, 201015 yr comment_474668 Yours is in much better condition than mine. I don't have rust but faded paint and dents anoy me a lot. I'm putting disc's on the front this week and changing to 114.3 pcd. I'm going to run a 185/60/r14 and I hope it won't rub. Are the tops of your seats faded at all ? Report
October 10, 201015 yr Author comment_474750 Yours is in much better condition than mine. I don't have rust but faded paint and dents anoy me a lot. I'm putting disc's on the front this week and changing to 114.3 pcd. I'm going to run a 185/60/r14 and I hope it won't rub. Are the tops of your seats faded at all ? yea luckily i have no rust ethier! na they are not.. interior is perfect with no rips or fade.. except drivers seat is really uncomfortable andthe stitching has begun to come undone.. needs new foam / padding and springs i think.. i have half been thinking about getting the whole interior redone / re-trimmed in black :hmm: Disc brakes are a good move!! drums all round is real interesting when you need to stop in a hurry! ahh i thought about the stud pattern change.. definatley easier to source wheels etc.. but i wanted to be able to run the 12inch stockies everynow and then.. Report
October 10, 201015 yr comment_474774 The front drums are rather scary in decent amounts rain. My back seat is faded across the top and it's just starting on the drivers seat, but it sits in the shed at home and under cover at work so it's doesn't worry me too much. What rev range does your 3k start to run out of power ? Mine seems to want to just keep going but I don't have a tacho. Report
October 11, 201015 yr Author comment_474972 The front drums are rather scary in decent amounts rain. My back seat is faded across the top and it's just starting on the drivers seat, but it sits in the shed at home and under cover at work so it's doesn't worry me too much. What rev range does your 3k start to run out of power ? Mine seems to want to just keep going but I don't have a tacho. this is a worked 5k yea i have a 5k with a side draught carby.. i didn't have the 3k in there when the tacho dash was in so no real idea :hmm: Report
October 12, 201015 yr Author comment_475113 What's the 5k like ? yea its bit of a step up from the 3k. power wise is fine for the ke11 as its so light.. has enough poke to cruise on the freeway etc, and keep up / overtake traffic no probs Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_475498 Man this is lookin fly with those front springs henry. Can't wait to see it in the flesh! Might get some of those springs, do they come off the perch at full extension? Report
October 14, 201015 yr Author comment_475618 tom, yea they do slightly... they are not captive when the car is fully jacked up.. did a bit of a trick with them though.. ill show you when we catch up :wink: cheers henry Report
May 28, 201214 yr comment_606561 any updates? We're definitely overdue for a catchup mate! Cheers, Ryan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now