• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% excatly what i'm in the process of doing atm mate

its wicked awsorm

what power are you aiming for

You using Front Mount intercooler?

If so have you got photo's of your front end setup?

I have to make the Brackets for the radiator & cooler & Cut the holes for the Front Mount Piping before it get painted in 2 weeks time.

You using Front Mount intercooler?

If so have you got photo's of your front end setup?

I have to make the Brackets for the radiator & cooler & Cut the holes for the Front Mount Piping before it get painted in 2 weeks time.

and where you actually mount the cooler itself!

Edited by The_Lab

and where you actually mount the cooler itself!

Hey Lab ended up cutting out the brackets on the head light frame's last night that we looked at! So the piping almost clears it now. Have to get a Whole Saw to cut them holes A.S.A.P Really need to get all these little things done before she gets painted.

Photo0082.jpg

Need to find another Front Stone Tray. The one I'm using was bent and all messed up, so i cut it up a bit more for a template for when we get the new one.

The 90 Degree Mandrel Bending Piping I'm using may not clear the head light frame :hmm: Just that bit to long, need to find some thing shorter.

Photo0081.jpg

So i found these! Nice colour selections aswell :lol: I think they will look the part and give us WAY more clearance :y:

90elbow-1.jpg

Here's the link has pricing list. "Turbo Hoses R&R"

Edited by 4agzerola

make sure you use an oil cooler which has thermostat control otherwise your oil may end up being too cool on the street.

Very Good Point!

The Oiler cooler i got on my Gem is a 30 rom you think its to big?

Its a 13b Turbz Rota, they run hot & use alot of oil.

Ill guess ill find out ether way, I'm pretty sure it has a thermostat but!

Hey Lab ended up cutting out the brackets on the head light frame's last night that we looked at! So the piping almost clears it now. Have to get a Whole Saw to cut them holes A.S.A.P Really need to get all these little things done before she gets painted.

Photo0082.jpg

Need to find another Front Stone Tray. The one I'm using was bent and all messed up, so i cut it up a bit more for a template for when we get the new one.

The 90 Degree Mandrel Bending Piping I'm using may not clear the head light frame :hmm: Just that bit to long, need to find some thing shorter.

Photo0081.jpg

So i found these! Nice colour selections aswell :D I think they will look the part and give us WAY more clearance :y:

90elbow-1.jpg

Here's the link has pricing list. "Turbo Hoses R&R"

yea i was going to come over today but, again had no transport so missed out. Kind of happy you have looked into the piping issue more tho :lol:

Got a few more pics again today. Cut the head light frame out and got a wholesaw to cut the cooler piping holes.

Just waiting for Kra55 to buy the Silicon 90 degree bents some time this week.

The peace i had to cut out for piping clearance.

Photo0087.jpg

Going to be a tight fit.

Photo0085.jpg

Still need to find another stone tray.

Photo0083.jpg

Edited by 4agzerola