September 17, 200818 yr comment_275697 This bloke over in England has a couple for sale...... http://www.morrisandwelford.com/rally.html Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275714 Mk 1 Corty Stratos And a Quattro for shits n giggles Cheers. Report
September 17, 200818 yr Author comment_275781 Hmmmm.... You're right, any of the Audi's, but mainly the ones with the Blomqvist/ Waldergaard/ Mikkola heritage. The Lancia 037 is another, just purely for heritage. I'd love to own or even drive a car where names like Walter Rohrl and Markku Alen have previously parked their arses. And ..... oh!!!! the RS200, ex the one and only original "Stig", Mr Blomqvist himself. Wheelbase and weight of a card table with 450hp. Automotive porn. And for those of you too young, pop off to youtube and bang in a couple of those names. It was a time when men were men, Michelle Mouton was Queen, trees were nervous, and spectators fearless. Edited September 17, 200818 yr by Redwarf Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275827 I'l take the lotus corty. The Alpine is cool too, although there were better looking models. Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275852 I really like the Alpines, although you have no comprehension of how small they are. This one belongs to a mate of mine: Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275862 yeh that looks better with the headlights! There's a later more wedge type one as well that I dig. What are they worth over herE? Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275875 No idea. The one above came in from Mexico via New Zealand (I think). It was a standard road car on arrival, and is one of probably less than 10 in the country. *edit* I've found out that there's at least 14 in the country. Who'd have thought?? Edited September 18, 200818 yr by Redwarf Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_275884 mmm group B, was watching all the tribute vids the other night, it must have been nerve racking trying to find the road in the sea of people, I'm surprised more people didn't get killed. Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_275946 There's a story of Kankkunen coming into service in the 205T16 with a severed finger in one of the aft air intakes.... It was considered lucky in some countries to touch the cars as they went past! Edited September 18, 200818 yr by Redwarf Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_276024 i saw this alpine at the phillip island historics earlier this year.. cool car! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now