Josho

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah relly good mate. I'm now a MSCT member (obviously) and got an 12 month S2 licence aswell, so wasn't a cheap day...but the next one will be!!! And I can now do club days for the daily entry fee! :yes: Which Tar will be seeing very soon.

Had heaps of fun, as did everybody there I think - 22 entries all up.

Wasn't all the bumpy at all, but got pretty boggy by the end of the day, which didn't help being the last to go every time! :hmm: I was # 22.

Pretty sure the next one is in 4 weeks time at Archer's Manor again, so will be much more suitable for you. I'll have Tar at that one too. :yes:

Yeah relly good mate. I'm now a MSCT member (obviously) and got an 12 month S2 licence aswell, so wasn't a cheap day...but the next one will be!!! And I can now do club days for the daily entry fee! :yes: Which Tar will be seeing very soon.

Had heaps of fun, as did everybody there I think - 22 entries all up.

Wasn't all the bumpy at all, but got pretty boggy by the end of the day, which didn't help being the last to go every time! :hmm: I was # 22.

Great stuff mate! Sucks I lacked the motivation to get out there, would have been alright in the wagon. What did you end up placing?

Pretty sure the next one is in 4 weeks time at Archer's Manor again, so will be much more suitable for you. I'll have Tar at that one too. :yes:

Fruck yeah, definitely going in that!!! Hope Tar is sorted by then, when do you reckon you'll have it going?

Aparently I came last!!! :yes: Have no idea how that works when there was a rally datto there that only got 1x clean pass all day cause he was going to hard, among others. Think the guy who won was in a white commonwhore who had to use reverse like 5 times all day!!! :yes:

I didn't hit or miss a hat all day, never spun or used reverse. However I did f@$k up the first pass pretty bad (forgot the pattern) so I think I must have got heavily penalised for that, and could make it back. :hmm:

I think I did pretty well for a motorkhana virgin (even if a long time "grass-thrash" fan :y: ). Ask your bro how he thought I went. :yes:

Oh and tar will back together by the weekend I reckon (got my head this morning, NZ stuff should be here today or tomoz) so I'll be able to take you for a "full compression" :cool: drive soon.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Aparently I came last!!! :hmm: Have no idea how that works when there was a rally datto there that only got 1x clean pass all day cause he was going to hard, among others. Think the guy who won was in a white commonwhore who had to use reverse like 5 times all day!!! :yes:

I didn't hit or miss a hat all day, never spun or used reverse. However I did f@$k up the first pass pretty bad (forgot the pattern) so I think I must have got heavily penalised for that, and could make it back. :yes:

Thats a bit bizarre hey! Will watch the videos when I'm on a computer actually capable of watching them. Main thing is though, you had fun!

Oh and tar will back together by the weekend I reckon (got my head this morning, NZ stuff should be here today or tomoz) so I'll be able to take you for a "full compression" :yes: drive soon.

Hahah awesome work!! The cage looks overrated in it. Suits the 30-55's way better than the 70's.