Are 3t-c Motors Worth A Damn?

Members dont see this ad

That would be cool Super Jaime, but this car was purchased for $400 american and all I want to do to it is make it into a sleeper. I'll post some pictures of the car in a few days or so, so you guys can laugh at it... Theres rust everywhere, even a cancer hole through the roof! I intend on it looking like crap, but being fast on a budget.

Almost forgot... TE-27's are super rare in the states, as I have only seen one other in my life. Most toyota people here on the states drive older celicas, TE-72's, Hachi's, and for the old car crowd, TE-37's and KE series cars. There are a few other people on the other site I post on with TE-27's but most people don't have them. I must say that I am kind of jealous of you guys over there. You have a beautiful country, hotttt women, a government that doesn't want to take over the world, and rare ass cars guys here in the states would kill for. I would love to see Cossies, Skylines and older EVO's over here!!!!

you may take the skylines, they are getting like the friggen VB commodore......too f@$king many of them.

i see at least 10 daily in the outer suburbs of brisbane......mainly 32's and 33's......seen a couple of 34's......but only on the weekends.

Edited by Xany

What bumms me out though, is that I looked and looked for an AE86 for like 3 months, and the ones that were for sale were up for like $5000-$6000. On top of that, I would have to drive halfway up the friggin coast to get it! It seems over here you have to buy american or be really patient to get a cool RWD car, or buy a beat up 240sx and do the SR20DET swap...

new to this site from toyota3tc.com and the 2tc/3tc is an awsome motor with alot of potential. i know many people go the way of 3TGTE or even a 3S converted to RWD or from an altezza, but it's hard to beat a preatically bullet proof motor such as the 3TC.....just my .02. =)