Club Reg

ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad

ROLLLA as I mentioned in your thread on toymods, the Toyota Car Club of Australia (VIC) does club rego.

I don't know the ins and outs of it to be able to ascertain whether your car would be appropriate, thats something you would have to talk to the people who coordinate these things in the club.

I have been told they will happily do a club race car, so a certain amount of modification is clearly ok.

That said the car can ONLY be used on events listed on the club calendar with club rego. If you are caught driving it at other times, the club loses its ability to give out club rego and everyone in the club loses their club rego too I believe. Hence why people are pretty cautious about what it can be used for.

Club info is on the website www.tccav.org.au or come to our next meeting on Tuesday 14th October at 8pm at Bells Hotel in South Melbourne.

if you go on the vicroads website, you can find a list of all the car clubs that can supply you with a club permit.

you don't necessarily need a maserati to join the maserati car club. go figure...

find a club, research with the interweb, and you should be able to find a club that suits you to a tee.

-dave