October 10, 200817 yr comment_280597 Hey guys, just saw this on the news and might come in handy. Its no longer illegal to challenge someone to a duel in Queensland. They passed the law last night apparently. If only we had access to guns. Just a note to everyone, If I slap you in the face with a glove... ITS ON!!! Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_280607 Sweet! I choose M198 howitzers at dawn! Its good to see our politicians putting their time to good use :P Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280742 Most likely what happened is they were doing legislative reviews and simply removed the law. Report
October 11, 200817 yr Author comment_280745 I'd say they just see they could get us elsewhere. Gun possession, murder etc Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280787 Sweet! I choose M198 howitzers at dawn! At how many paces? :P Report
October 11, 200817 yr Author comment_280791 Now thats something I never got. Whats stopping the other guy taking less paces, walking faster or just skipping the paces and shooting you in the back of the head?? Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280793 Now thats something I never got. Whats stopping the other guy taking less paces, walking faster or just skipping the paces and shooting you in the back of the head?? honour Report
October 11, 200817 yr Author comment_280841 You die cause you keep walking and get short in the head. Best instead of pacing, RUN!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now