Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Criuse

Featured Replies

because my 4k is awesome.

:P

it cornered better than yours but your 5k pulled out of the corners nicer.,

 

so i got as close as i could mid corner.

mind you i had to keep easing off because off your pizza cutters for tyres and stock shock/springs :lmao:

  • Replies 158
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha to be honest I never noticed until I looked at the footage. I never knew it was a race! Haha.

if i was racing i would have over taken you through the bends but insisted on getting close and feathering the red line in 3rd hahaha

hahahah it was a shitload of fun :lmao: hahahaa

wheres the vids at?

Hahaha yeah. Vids are coming! Although... it turns out they are a lot longer than I thought (~12 minutes rather than 6 :lmao:).

 

Edit: Also, if you look carefully your (Dan) wipers sync to the bass at one point in the song... haha it was completely unintentional but looks funny! I didn't try and get rid of plates (would have taken ages), but you can't see them anyway.

Edited by Mybowlcut

so they uploading now onto the tube? :lmao:

mitch whats your msn ?

They are indeed. :P Taking ages though... 259 meg to upload! Haha.

 

PMed regarding msn. :lmao:

F%&$ing awesome: Rejected (length of video is too long)

 

Screw it. Might shorten it another day...

I'll do it in two parts.

 

Part 1 (Mundaring Weir to Canning Dam)

Part 2 (Canning Dam to Armadale)

 

Tell me what you guys think.

Edited by Mybowlcut

nice man, good editing and some sweet tunes, pitty you missed the first half, oh well always next time.

i would love to do this run again, but maybe more ke70s and less dirty trashy t18s

:bash:

jokes.

nice man, good editing and some sweet tunes, pitty you missed the first half, oh well always next time.

i would love to do this run again, but maybe more ke70s and less dirty trashy t18s

:bash:

jokes.

Hahaha. Yeah it was a good route.

So good in fact, i am thinkin about doing it again this weekend... mwahahaha

 

Darn good job with the video too... with that little set up, I vote mybowlcut leads next cruise.

So good in fact, i am thinkin about doing it again this weekend... mwahahaha

 

Darn good job with the video too... with that little set up, I vote mybowlcut leads next cruise.

Haha!

 

I dunno about leading... haha. Maybe second? I'm always worried about speed cameras and shit haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.