Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Criuse

Featured Replies

  • Replies 158
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds fun, if only i had my car road legal :jamie: and had a licence.

Edited by The D Man

That sounds like a farrrrking long drive! :jamie:

thats huge long distance driving, 4k wont hold up. :dance:

 

plus I'm working till 2pm.

 

I'm down for beers at joshs though. hahaaha

 

and how much money do we need to bring garnett !! hahaha

underwater world, b'fast, lunch, lol

AQWA is like $25

Yeah I think we should cut out a few of those places. :dance:

 

Good news! My Weber will be on tomorrow! Thanks to Chris who is doing it for me while I'm at work since I won't have time to do it!

 

Muahahaaaaaaa.

Yeah I think we should cut out a few of those places. :dance:

 

Good news! My Weber will be on tomorrow! Thanks to Chris who is doing it for me while I'm at work since I won't have time to do it!

 

Muahahaaaaaaa.

 

Something to add to the Chris and Liz thread? hehe

 

I agree that is far too many places to go and too many things to do and, well, too much fuel burnt...

Let's say then,

 

Run down the mountain, including zigzags

highway blast to south and on to freo, then up to City Beach via the city for a swim or something? and then on to Josh's place!!! (Where's Josh's place???)

Sounds a lot shorter! :dance: Haha. Joshy boy lives in Craigie!

just near your work :dance: off marmion. first exit north after the whitfords ave/marmion ave intersection

then we may as well go to hillarys, seeing as Josh is further north as it is. Northside drive is fun too... twistys and ridges beside the ocean. i love it!

My secondaries may get stuck again and I'll get pushed off a cliff!

My secondaries may get stuck again and I'll get pushed off a cliff!

 

There's barriers you'd have to climb first Mitch... though with 5K power, i'm sure that would present little issue... hehe.

Hahaha seriously it sounds pretty tough with the Weber on... but my god it can drive REALLY crap if I accelerate too hard.

your carby is dead.

what time is this starting ? :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.