Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Criuse

Featured Replies

hiya boys, I want to have a cruise to the celebrate everyones birthday (even Jesus)

 

It was gonna be just mine and Garnett's, coz we are born in December, but every one should have a go.

 

Do we want to play party games, just drink beer or both

 

If you are coming bring a $10 gift to swap

 

It will be on the 20th sometime to suit everyone, and I'm looking for ideas on games and activities

 

 

 

Chris

  • Replies 158
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya boys, I want to have a cruise to the celebrate everyones birthday (even Jesus)

 

It was gonna be just mine and Garnett's, coz we are born in December, but every one should have a go.

 

Do we want to play party games, just drink beer or both

 

If you are coming bring a $10 gift to swap

 

It will be on the 20th sometime to suit everyone, and I'm looking for ideas on games and activities

 

 

 

Chris

 

YAY a party!!! I like the drinking part... plus party games are so much funnier when the participants are hammered... I'm trying to think of games that involve cars... no thoughts yet...

pass the parcell FTW!!!

 

edit: I'm leaving the country on the 25th dec it'd be good to have a cruise/thrash before i go.

Edited by h1_roll4

pass the parcell FTW!!!

 

edit: I'm leaving the country on the 25th dec it'd be good to have a cruise/thrash before i go.

 

OH! where you goin Josh!?! Are you coming back???

 

A Birthday/Christmas/Going Away cruise!

 

hey, is anyone like having an aniversary or getting married around the same time??? then it could be a Birthday/Wedding/Christmas/Aniversary/Going Away cruise...

Edited by white_sandshoe

OH! where you goin Josh!?! Are you coming back???

 

A Birthday/Christmas/Going Away cruise!

 

hey, is anyone like having an aniversary or getting married around the same time??? then it could be a Birthday/Wedding/Christmas/Aniversary/Going Away cruise...

 

backpacking through europe for 6 weeks, yeah coming back haha.

...i should be able to come...but work may hav me doing santa on that day :laff:

my new ke70 shall be there and lower than ever

thanks to garnett. sexiest man alive. haha

...i should be able to come...but work may hav me doing santa on that day :(

 

:laff:

 

I don't care how much they pay you.... oh wait is your santa a girl?? :doh:

i call shotgun in one of the E7s.

 

got a yellow sticker on my panno today and also i wont have a licence then. :laff:

 

i'll be designated drinker :doh:

:laff:

 

I don't care how much they pay you.... oh wait is your santa a girl?? :doh:

 

i has a sexy elf who doesnt mind getting changed in front of santa :(

i has a sexy elf who doesnt mind getting changed in front of santa :laff:

 

 

Now THAT's an image for the kiddies... hahaha.

 

 

I'm going to try and have 2 T18's on the road for this one... wish me luck.

 

EDIT: and a possibly new twinky...

Edited by white_sandshoe

considering we are celebrtating jesus bithday...can i dress up as santa?

considering we are celebrtating jesus bithday...can i dress up as santa?

 

I've been considering Santa-cide for some years now... sure!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.