Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted!

Featured Replies

Spotted a very tidy Ke70, flares, red with white stripes. ~5:20pm on Abernathy rd.

 

Very nice!!

  • Replies 211
  • Views 149k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a very tidy Ke70, flares, red with white stripes. ~5:20pm on Abernathy rd.

 

Very nice!!

Aw man... I drive on the river end of abernethy road every day pretty much and I've never seen one KE. :)

White T-18 headin towards hillarys at marion lights on sat night....

Aw man... I drive on the river end of abernethy road every day pretty much and I've never seen one KE. :jamie:

Yeh, I see a yellow one there every other day...

 

:D

White T-18 headin towards hillarys at marion lights on sat night....

 

 

That's mine!!! I work at hillarys...

Yeh, I see a yellow one there every other day...

 

:jamie:

Really?? You see me driving?
That's mine!!! I work at hillarys...

 

did you see me turn in front of you with the blue lights????

Spotted a yellow ae92 in freo. It looks good, just needs a *** wash lmao

white AE92 hatch with silver front bar and big rims at stock and south street lights....

WOW!!! overrated red AE71, with a sexy little wing and what looked like BBS rims in Warwick shopping centre car park...

  • Author

was behind a beige AE71 panno up gnangara rd on my way to work this morning.

rusting in the same spot as all my pannos haha, tailgate and bottom of the doors

Spotted a white ke70 coupe with a black bonnet and a ae82 twincam sticker in armadale. like just off seville rd. and a twinky parked on the side of the road on armadale road. was gonna steal the plates but then realise coulda been one of yours :). and saw a granny spec immac 86 in spearwood again.

spotted twinkytodd today..didn't even see me in the gtfour half hanging out the window waving

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.