October 26, 200817 yr comment_284674 i know that i havent been to one cruise date in my beast yet, (cos i suck) but i would love to get a day cruise going before the aussie day thing. just seeing if others are feeling the same thing??? Report
October 26, 200817 yr comment_284677 well given i've been on 2 in 2 weeks, YES. assuming i'm available of course....has to be a sunday...hehe Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284850 MMMMMM. yes yes and yes. I will get around to organising one after i finish my exams and after schoolies. Date should be around mid December i should think. Put up your ideas people! Matt. Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284881 If anyone wants to swing up my way one weekend that'd be cool :hmm: :D Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284911 how far is ballarat? i've always wanted to go. either that or bendigo. phillip island? Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284922 Ballarat is not too far at all, i personally prefer it over Bendigo but there isn't too many good driving roads on the way there. still it's something to think about............. Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284934 yeh i think we should do one out west somewhere, cos we've been south, and north/north east already OR, we could just ferry it over to Tasmania and cruise around there for a bit. :D Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_284941 yeh i think we should do one out west somewhere, cos we've been south, and north/north east already OR, we could just ferry it over to Tasmania and cruise around there for a bit. :D tasmania: good roads, average drivers in places... West...err...Possible Route Edited October 27, 200817 yr by Bowler Report
October 27, 200817 yr Author comment_284983 phillip island could be good, good photoshoot. anyone wanna organise this one, as I'm hopeless at organising!!! on the other hand, I'm good for ideas Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_285046 Route Idea 2 Route Idea 2 version 0.7 Beta Edited October 29, 200817 yr by Bowler Report
October 27, 200817 yr comment_285078 First one looks better in my opinion so far, don't really want to do a 6+ hour cruise. Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285530 Hey guys, I'm back. Hope i didn't miss too much while i was gone. I was on the gold coast for 4 days livin' it up for the indi cars. Missed out on the cruise last weekend, how was that? I'm keen for another cruise though I WILL NOT be taking my wagon AGAIN!! it does not compare to corolla's, lol! I like route 1 in the wild wild west, he he! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now