Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Cruise Cruise

Featured Replies

I think if we find the small children left out in the scrub, collecting them along the way is probably the better option to put them out of there misery...hehe.

call it a public service "RollaClub, Helping you help the community". Think about it, we could pay less in taxes because there's less kids to support in school. Natural selection could run the full course - They heard the induction noise, they had plenty of time to get out of the way, but no, they had to stand in the middle of the road pointing with a blank look on their grubby little faces...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot summer day, cruising down the beach in nice cars, having food on the beach with few drinks. Bring on summer allready!!

West Cruise Take 2...West Cruise (bitumen)

There was the Holgate Brewhouse in Woodend - I'm thinking a must for lunch...

 

Geelong Cruise possibility...Geelong Cruise

Good eats? There's really good Fish and Chip shop on the main street in Queenscliff, and the Wharf Shed Cafe on the waterfront in Geelong is a favourite of mine too. BBQ facilities are available at both areas, but subject to high demand over summer...

Edited by Bowler

i like west cruise 2 better.. more obscure

  • 1 month later...

hey i no a reall nice cruise in the mornington penisula way, could go up there and up to portsea too? anyone interested in that?

I am interested but the rolla is a way off being on the road.

I can probably sort a ride though.

 

I am away from the 5th to the 15th of January and also around Australia day, but anytime after then and I am in.

I am away from the 5th to the 15th of January and also around Australia day, but anytime after then and I am in.

 

and by "away around Aust day", you mean you'll be with the rest of us cruising the GOR???!

well, theres nothing stopping someone organising it for around late Feb - early March...

silverra23 is organising a trip out to maffra i believe for mid feb thru the TCCAV, for those of us (everyone except te278u) that didn't make it a few weeks back

Edited by dfunkt

and by "away around Aust day", you mean you'll be with the rest of us cruising the GOR???!

 

No, unfortunately I will not.

I will be at "Surfmoot'' with my fellow rovers at Anglesea.

 

I am a bit annoyed that I wont be able to make the GOR this year, hopefully I can attend another cruise soon.

hi can anyomne tell me details of the great ocean road tour, times place we meet etc etc cos i am pushing really hard to make my debut run in the ke10.

GOR Cruise

 

it's only a few posts below this in the sticky section!

my cruise is going to have to change dates.. my brother decided to have his bucks night that weekend!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.