Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae92 Secas Anyone?

Featured Replies

Yep I got one too. Love it. Just a quick hijack I need a new clutch, do you think I should get a lightweight flywheel at the same time? And any recomendations?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep I got one too. Love it. Just a quick hijack I need a new clutch, do you think I should get a lightweight flywheel at the same time? And any recomendations?

 

depends on if what motor you have

 

4age, yes

4afc, 4afe no

7afe maybe

  • Author
my missus has a 1990 SX seca, just rebuilt the 4AGE in the thing resprayed it about 6 months ago-

 

really need better photos.

 

 

Pic_0427_153.jpg

 

looks like a real nice car :)

  • Author
here's the parts number.

64770D - COVER ASSY, SPARE WHEEL

64770‑12110 - AE92, EE90..LB

 

but your probably better off making one yourself and it will most likely be cheaper as well

 

 

making one you say? I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to the DIY lol so how would go about doing that??

depends on if what motor you have

 

4age, yes

4afc, 4afe no

7afe maybe

 

of course i have a 4age :) i mean, are they worth it, is there a noticeable increase in performance? And any cheap/ good brands?

i got one!

will upload pics asap

with only 155000 on the clock, less than most ive seen for sale, anyone got lower?

I've got one at the moment...

 

Think it's a 1991 model, SX Series Two...

 

Lowered on the Sportivo Corolla Alloys...

 

2cqoei9.jpg

89 SX seca

Congratulations Mick! Good so see you got it. :)

  • Author
I've got one at the moment...

 

Think it's a 1991 model, SX Series Two...

 

Lowered on the Sportivo Corolla Alloys...

 

2cqoei9.jpg

wow thats nice :)

  • Author
i got one!

will upload pics asap

with only 155000 on the clock, less than most ive seen for sale, anyone got lower?

I have seen one forr sale with like 120000 on it but sadly no mine has 241000 lol however it doesnt miss a beat :)

220,000kms on the car, just clicked over 300kms on the motor last night. so far so good!

 

anyone running bigger cams in the 4AGE? I'm hesistant to throw money at a set of slightly larger ones with the factory ECU.

Edited by orangeLJ

I've got one at the moment...

 

Think it's a 1991 model, SX Series Two...

 

Lowered on the Sportivo Corolla Alloys...

 

2cqoei9.jpg

Looks like a series one from that angle - you can tell s1 from s2 as s2's have the indicator repeaters in the guard, whereas, the s1 have them in the corner light assembly

Looks like a series one from that angle - you can tell s1 from s2 as s2's have the indicator repeaters in the guard, whereas, the s1 have them in the corner light assembly

 

mines a s2, with s1 mirrors, and front guards, and Rolla Boys has the s2 taillights, and mirrors :), just depends on what sort of electric options it has from the factory

I've got the series one front guards on mine too... Looks much better...

 

Mines got all the factory options, power windows, mirrors, CD player, etc, etc, etc...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.