Kesev

Karllos

Members dont see this ad
Hey Karl

Nice rig.

Whereabouts in the hills are you?? I'm in Woodside and have a Silver AE71. I'll keep an eye out for ya in my travels!! There are quite a few rolla heads around our parts. I always get a wave in my Rolla, loving it :no2:

Hey ted, cheers for the comment, yeah I'm not too sure if i should get rid of that rust :P cause ive got the square front shell coming so in 2 parts about it, although i will be keepin my interior lol square front one is fuked :party: but the rest of it is overrated!

Hey thanks for the comment LukeAE71. I'm in Bridgewater myself, i think i might have seen you around dunno but they are popping up everywhere these days so, is your car "nicely" lowered with whiteish rims, taking a stab in the dark tho lol. Feel free to chuck up a pic if you want :D

Yeah i always get the knod or wave lol, i love it. Even from newer rollas who know what the *e7* is haha. :y:

BTW! i think il pick up this new shell next week end first weekend of the month and start putting things in that. Only thing is that it has the auto shifter spot lol, anyway going out there Sunday cause the same guy has a 32 Sky that a mates interested in so, il try and get some pics of my rollin kesev shell up for ya, it is in a shed with fuk loads of stuff around it tho lol, meh.

Thanks guys, Karl

I'm going to do something different and not comment on the car. :no2:

Well what actually caught my eye was your sig.... I am very close friends with a certain somebody whom has been through a period of that, she's not so bad now though thankfully. Its the kind of stuff you see in movies, but would blow everybody's minds if they actually knew what it was like.

I'm going to do something different and not comment on the car. :dance:

Well what actually caught my eye was your sig.... I am very close friends with a certain somebody whom has been through a period of that, she's not so bad now though thankfully. Its the kind of stuff you see in movies, but would blow everybody's minds if they actually knew what it was like.

Thats a very good point Goldberg, i have personally experienced it myself its not pretty.

Seeing it that way i will remove it.

I hope she gets better with it all and best of luck to her with it, its good to hear that she hasn't got such a worse condition now.

Cheers for your comment it helps me see it in a different light.

Karl.

HHmm maby another too many these days lol.

Cool will be keeping an eye out, PM me/post here if you want so i and others wont miss it.

So am i, have lined up a pair of Quads :dance: (i know everyone is doing it but i like it over all other fronts) for it already so be gettin them the week after i get the shell.

Its minty fresh and white just have to get some parts and more importantly money together so i can invest in a 4AGE/TE (maby)

Karl.

WOO! picking up new shell sunday!

Whats ur thoughts people keep the 4AC gearbox as a spare if the one I'm buyin (JDM spec) decides to stuff itself or sell it as a package to get the whole 4AGE engine package sooner lol.

Karl.

If you wish to sell the 4AC gearbox which I am assuming is manual hook me up. I will pay good $$$ for it and help you out on your way to 4AG goodness. I want to do a manual swap badly.... :P

If you wish to sell the 4AC gearbox which I am assuming is manual hook me up. I will pay good $$$ for it and help you out on your way to 4AG goodness. I want to do a manual swap badly.... :D

Yeah man we can work something out. Its manual but i don't know how useable the shifter is :P as it was cut and is extremely short shouldnt be too hard to find one tho, still can use it but fukn short as in where the tapering size of the lever goes back to normal lol. (hope that makes sense). If your willing to take the whole setup engine and gearbox its pretty much urs.

I was told this engine could pull a trailer and 500KG plus up the freeway and still hold 110KMH easy! so she must be good. I was considering using it but my heart (and mind) is set on a 4AGE!

Oh I'm assuming you have the Pedal box? seeing as you wouldnt have the hudraulic clutch setup on an auto.

Karl.

OH! 13X7's dunno what offset would suit a KE70 quite well yeah?

lol i wish id taken that advice! my LHR guard looks like chocolate marble cake!!!! lol... nothin rong with slanty fronts!!!

Haha thats gotta suck, when my 4AGE kesev is done I'm thinking il sell this one so it would be wise to get rid of the rust tho huh. Then again i might keep it for a daily driver, nah screw that for an idea il keep driving my project lol.

Well i like slanty fronts they can look tough as but not totally for me tho.

Karl.