Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09

Featured Replies

now beside myself and lesley, who else has sent in their entry form? :|

 

or is this like most things where people say yes then forget all about it?

ill be honest i completely forgot. Hopefully have time next week to enter, uni/work are keeping me VERY busy atm
  • Replies 84
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i still have not sent it in, i doubt ill be attending, with funds and such i havent had a chance to do anything i wanted to do, so the car looks shit atm.

  • 3 weeks later...

uhh, I don't have it, I remember giving it to someone, possibly Raven but he doesn't think he has it....

 

 

just as an aside, not directed at anyone, I'm just feeling blech about the show, I don't have any enthusiasm, I haven't even prepared the car yet, usually by this close to a show I'm ready to do my third clean, and this time, meh.... haven't even taken the rims off to clean them...... vixies not going to be up to par this time.... :P

I'm heading out to the country this week (don't worry i plan to be back in time for the cruise on sunday) so wont be attending

yeah ill be entering with infms car club for the 3rd year now hopefully win another club award lol

 

me and 3 mates in ke70's intend to make a good little display along with a huge range of other cars including 2 beetles

 

if anyone else is keen on entering with us it still aint to late can pay on the day

 

where meeting in salisbury and cruising down south together

 

if keen to join sms me 0401 931 970 as i don't get on the net often atm

anyone back home yet? i was going to head down but i only just finished work. how was it?

Was a good day out. I spent 99% of the time with Lesley, Dale and the T4S guys.

 

I let Lesley give you the goss :)

I let Lesley give you the goss :)

 

X2 :y:

 

yep was a good day all up, was good to see members coming down to have a look around (Valandor, Jason_ke30 and SLO-030) and thanks for coming down and supporting us :y:

 

hehehe i now have a second entrant plaque to find a spot for :cool: that and the show promoters shook the hands of all the entrants as we were leaving and said to have a safe journey home and to becareful when leaving as there were little kids, and that boys and girls in blue :) were also lurking :y:

Edited by MYSTIK

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.