Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 09

ek61

now beside myself and lesley, who else has sent in their entry form? :|

or is this like most things where people say yes then forget all about it?

ill be honest i completely forgot. Hopefully have time next week to enter, uni/work are keeping me VERY busy atm

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

uhh, I don't have it, I remember giving it to someone, possibly Raven but he doesn't think he has it....

just as an aside, not directed at anyone, I'm just feeling blech about the show, I don't have any enthusiasm, I haven't even prepared the car yet, usually by this close to a show I'm ready to do my third clean, and this time, meh.... haven't even taken the rims off to clean them...... vixies not going to be up to par this time.... :P

yeah ill be entering with infms car club for the 3rd year now hopefully win another club award lol

me and 3 mates in ke70's intend to make a good little display along with a huge range of other cars including 2 beetles

if anyone else is keen on entering with us it still aint to late can pay on the day

where meeting in salisbury and cruising down south together

if keen to join sms me 0401 931 970 as i don't get on the net often atm

I let Lesley give you the goss :)

X2 :y:

yep was a good day all up, was good to see members coming down to have a look around (Valandor, Jason_ke30 and SLO-030) and thanks for coming down and supporting us :y:

hehehe i now have a second entrant plaque to find a spot for :cool: that and the show promoters shook the hands of all the entrants as we were leaving and said to have a safe journey home and to becareful when leaving as there were little kids, and that boys and girls in blue :) were also lurking :y:

Edited by MYSTIK