Playah!

soyboy

Hey dudes!

Was hoping to get back into some form of team sport, but don't know too many people in Melbourne...

Played fuzzy all last year and absolutely loved it! Was into touch footy quite a bit in high school and for the first year of uni.

If anyone has a spot for a girl on their team I'd happily oblige. Either that, or maybe we could get a couple of us rollaclub peoples together and start a team?

:bash: I promise to run really really really fast

EDIT

List of players thus far:

Sonya

Andrew

Jo

Matt (DEC!)

Dave x 2

Dave's 'girly'

Paul

Gemma

Andy

Ch1ka

UPCOMING ROUNDS

t i m e ~ d a y ~ o p p o n e n t

8.20PM Wed 19/11 All Nations 5-9

9.00 PM Sun 23/11 Killer Bees 4-6

7.40PM Wed 26/11 Socranos 6-5

7.00PM Mon 1/12 One Tree Ravens 4-5

7.40PM Mon 8/12 Glenallen 4-2

7.00PM Wed 17/12 Undecided 7-1

1.00PM Sun 21/12 David's Bendits 8-1

8.20PM Wed 7/1/09 All Nations 8-8

9.00PM Mon 12/1 Killer Bees 7-3

8.20PM Mon 19/1 Socranos 5-5

12.20PM Sun 1/2 One Tree Ravens 1-5

7.40PM Wed 4/2 Glenallen 6-3

10.20PM Mon 9/2 Undecided 6-4

7.00PM Wed 18/2 David's Bendits

7.00PM Wed 25/2 All Nations

12.20PM Sun 1/3 Killer Beez

8.20PM Wed 4/3 Socranos

7.40PM Wed 11/3 One Tree Ravens

LADDER

Remaining fixture (i.e. finals) to be announced on 19/1.

We need to register a minimum of five players in the next two weeks else we lose two comp points per week, and we need to have played 5 'qualified' games (games played after rego is paid) in order to compete in the finals, should we be eligible.

sweet as dudes :)

Edited by soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in western suburbs. (Moonee Ponds to be exact, next to Essendon) so for me to come can't be too far. Box hill is about 45 mins from my place so not too bad. We'll have to work out the takers from this and their corresponding locations. So if most of you are over that side of town simply means i need to travel!

Edited by 78_7kRolla

hmm 45 ain't too bad. if we can find one in the city maybe that would be ok? i think most games are between 630 and eleven, which means there would be times where we have to go there straight after work. so maybe we should work out where according to that as well?

I'm in western suburbs. (Moonee Ponds to be exact, next to Essendon) so for me to come can't be too far. Box hill is about 45 mins from my place so not too bad. We'll have to work out the takers from this and their corresponding locations. So if most of you are over that side of town simply means i need to travel!

hey dudes!

got an email from the indoor joint today.

If we can recruit like four more people we're set. I think we should try get something in by next weekend?

commento?

Hi Sonya,

We are accepting new teams now - please complete and return the attached nomination form and we'll arrange a trial game for your team.

Only 8 players may play in any game (5 + 3 interchange) but you can have as many registered in your squad as you like.

Regards,

Michael McLeod

Director

Box Hill Indoor Sports Centre

9 Clarice Road, Box Hill VIC 3128

T: (03) 9890 7000

F: (03) 9899 1776

dude. timetable and prices down below...

it's $81 a team.

we can choose to have set nights if we want. probably first in best dressed type deal

sweet - 81 per week? put me down for a yes - preferably any night that's not a thursday or friday...

see top post (edited)

don't spose you fellahs have some lady friends who are interested in kickin a giant tennis ball around?

I vote Monday nights for set night. I don't have anything against Wednesday, but I had to make a choice. Thursday is out cos Bowler can't make it, and Sunday would interfere with cruises :jamie:

oh yeh, and we'll need a team name...

Edited by soyboy