Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Name ideas:

RollaSkates - the RollaClub figure skating team

The Flaming Rolla - The drink, made for RollaClub, by RollaClub

The Rollats - The RollaClub Defensive Driving squad - single engines ke70s, red and white paintwork, w/ smoke

Kent gets a nod though - especially if you're have a Kiwi/South African accent...

Edited by Bowler

I may be down for this, and I was also going to say "high rolla's" too so good to see it was suggested. (Even though I'm not a high rolla, quite poor actually. And my rolla ain't high no more |blink| )

Also got a chick friend with an AE92 SX Seca who might like the sounds of this.

Edited by Paul

awesome

I vote High Rolla's

I'll look at rego'ing us then. I think we have enough players |blink| WHOOP so excited!

Yeh Dave, no probs I'd be happy to pick you up from the station. I'll PM you my number. Oh, and apologies for thinking your name was Paul. Not sure where I pulled that one from...

**sigh** If only i had the money............

Oh and any particular dress code? Can i wear a bluey and some thongs mate |blink|

haha i'd totes be up for a wife beater for uniform.

OK! Have registered our team name as "High Rollas"

Hope you don't mind Bowler, but I put you down as the person next in line for contact.

Apparently they're already up to the fourth game of this season (!!!) which means they just finished their last grading game. We could be playing as early as next week; or a spot may open up later on. I should get a call about it sometime soon.

If you wanna have a look the rules, click here

Edited by soyboy

ALRIGHT!

Our first game is at 7.40pm next Monday (10th Nov). It's at Action Indoor Sports, 9 Clarice Road Box Hill. We have to be there at least 10 mins before the game

It's mainly to get our team sorted, we have to fill our player details and what not. Not sure whether they'll be grading us or they're just gonna chuck us in wherever they can.

So I guess bring some monies, and some peoples for playing... |blink|

We need a min 5 players every week to play, if we want to forfeit its 72 hours in advance. The dude put us down for Monday and Wednesday games, and we get a Sunday game every one in five games.

hope to see you there!

BOO YEH

Edited by soyboy